10

It was the same day after I came back from Sapphire. I was sitting down on my bed and on Instagram, I seriously just be bored out of my mind and don't be having shit to do. Adrian and Devin stay together 24/7 and I sometimes can't stand to third wheel. As i was in the middle doing some daily lurkin, a unknown number called. I scrunched up my face and answered.

"Hello?" I said softly

"This Kayla?" A guy spoke.

"Yeah? Why?" I got a slight attitude.

"This is Derek, owner of Sapphire" He said and added a laugh.

I chuckled a little and slapped my forehead.

"Im so sorry for the attitude, I totally forgot to save your number"

He laughed a little

"You're fine baby girl. I was wondering if you think you can come around 6 maybe? I want you to show your moves to some of the girls. They don't believe that you're good"

I puckered my lips and scratched my head

"well you know how I do, of course I can come in"

"Great, see you then?"

"Yes sir"

I smiled and hung up the phone. I was really excited and couldn't wait. Tired of females thinking that I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm the baddest stripper around the hoes got me fucked up. I wanted to get a quick nap because its kind of been a minute for me. I took my bun balls down and changed into something more comfortable and fell asleep.

A few hours into my nap, I felt someone shaking me. I was getting upset because I know it wasn't no where near 6. I smacked my lips and didn't even open my eyes.

"Stoop" I mumbled.

"Why?" I heard the New Orleans accent.

I slightly rolled my eyes, but didn't even bother to look at him.

"What August?" I whined.

"Why you sleep? Get your ass up" He said and kept shaking.

"Can you fucking stop!" I yelled with full annoyance in my voice.

He smacked his lips and finally stop.

"you never want to play with me.." He said.

I couldn't help but smile because I already knew he was pouting.

"get out of your feelings" I told him.

"No"

I finally opened my eyes and sat up, he looked at me and started laughing. I was looking really confused and looked at him crazy.

"What?" I asked and was still looking at him.

"Damn guh, your fucking hair" He said through his laughs.

I just rolled my eyes and flicked him off.

"fuck you bitch"

He punched my arm

"Watch how you talk to me lil guh"

"and you watch how you fucking hit me" I punched his arm back.

I got up from my bed and checked the time. It was 4 so I guess I can go get something to eat then get a shower and it should be my time to go back to Sapphire.

"So, did you go talk to anyone for a job?" He asked.

I was hoping he would forget, I slowly nodded and looked for some clothes.