13

It was around 12pm when I woke up. August was putting in that work and that shit had me tired. I slowly raised up from the bed and looked beside me. August wasn't there so I figured he was in the kitchen. I got out of the bed and walked into the kitchen and saw him eating a bowl of cereal and watching Tv. I looked at him and smiled as he looked back at me and smiled.

"Well good afternoon big head" He said and walked up to me.

I was wiping my eyes, trying to get myself together.

"Good afternoon." I said with my raspy voice.

August was looking hella fine, and I'm guessing that we date or whatever. He took my virginity so he's mine. He may not know that but oh well. He was hugging me and swaying while I was standing there.

"So, you enjoyed last night?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I pushed him away and chuckled.

"Shut the hell up."

He smacked his lips "Damn girl you gone answer the question or no?"

I shook my head and looked up at him "That shit was weak"

He scoffed and was looking down at me "Shiid, I couldn't tell by the way you were screaming my name and calling me daddy and whatnot"

I had my mouth wide open and placed my hand on my chest.

"I did not do all that, I faked all of it"

He finished his last bite of cereal and looked at me with his brows raised.

"Sure bout that?"

I nodded really fast and walked back into my room. Maybe having August as a boyfriend might not be that bad after all. He seems like he really likes me. As I was grabbing some clothes for my shower, I felt his cold hands wrap around my waist.

"Why you stuntin on me shawty?" He whispered in my ear "You know you liked it"

His hands started sliding down into my pants.

"Isn't that right ?'

I felt the chills rush down my body. This boy has his ways it's just ridiculous, the way he was softly breathing on my neck and his hands almost touching my girly girly part. It's too damn early for this. I slowly moved his hand and turned around looking at him. He was smirking and he was looking so fine. I was looking into his eyes and smiling.

"Now look here, it's too early for this. Im not gone stunt though, that shit was A1. but, you're mine now. Them hoes HAVE to go August, and im not playing games about it" I said seriously.

He smirked and bit his bottom lip.

"So I'm yours now?" He asked.

I nodded and pushed him away. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and got into the shower.

August's POV

After lil mama got in the shower, i decided that I was going to do a little cleaning for her. She made a nigga kind of happy when she said I'm hers now, I've been waiting for that for a long ass time now. It's gone be hard tryin to avoid them other girls but aye. Kayla is fine as hell, then she getting thick on me. I never realized she was gone be this fine. As I was making up the bed, I heard a knock on the door. I hurried to it and looked through the peep hole. It was some fine ass shawty and I think I remember seeing her from the strip club last night. I opened the door and looked at her. She was quite thicker than Kayla. She was darkskin too.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

Her face lit up when she noticed who I was. She was smiling hard showin off her white straight teeth.