23

Aubrey ended up having to go on a mini tour, I damn sure didn't want to go. After he comes from the tour, that's when he wants to have our wedding. We ended up making up after he cheated on me, it actually took me a few days to give in. August is trying to make his way back in my life but I gave him a chance. I was at home alone as always, I wanted Adrian to come over but her and Devin actually been busy working on the house and all. It gets boring sitting in the house but I didn't want to get out the house because it was raining. I just sat in my room and listened to the rain hit the window, it was really making me sleepy. I was dozing off until I heard the door bell.

"Oh my gosh..." I said to myself and slowly got up putting on my robe, since I was just in my underwear. I was moving really slowly down the stairs, the doorbell was repeatedly ringing.

"Hold on!" I yelled and rushed to the door and opening it.

August stood there soakin wet and his eyes were puffy. I just stared and moved out the way for him to come in. I stood there and I was still staring. He kind of started shaking, I quickly went to the bathroom downstairs and grabbed a towel. I gave it to him and I just kept staring, he was drying himself of then when he finished, he gave it to me. He wouldn't even look at me but I saw his eyes were really red.

"You high?" I asked.

He shook his head and then sighed. I felt like I was bothering him so I just went to go put the towel in the laundry room, I came out and saw he was still standing my the door. He looked stressed out and I was worried.

"Here, come sit down in the living room" I said and sat on the couch.

He walked slowly to the couch then sat down, he leaned back on the couch and I watched him. His nose began turning red and he wiped his eyes quickly. Whatever it is I know it's making him upset.

"What's wrong August?" I asked then placed my hand on his shoulder rubbing it, he quickly pushed my hand away then I scrunched up my face.

"August....what's wrong?" I asked again.

He sat up then sniffled. He cleared his throat then looked at me.

"The baby ain't mine..."

I scrunched up my face and raised my brow. "Wait? Josiah isn't yours?" I asked trying to get everything straight.

He nodded and tears quickly fell down his face. "She wanna just now tell me this bullshit, that baby belong to a whole different nigga..." More tears fell and he looked at me "I thought that baby was mine Kayla, you don't know how happy I was when he got here. He was a blessing, now she telling me that baby ain't mine fucking hurts me" He raised his voice and wiped his eyes quickly.

I tried to pull him in for a hug but he kind of moved away.

"August I'm trying to comfort you! Stop pushing me away" I told him and my face began turning red.

He shook his head and he started to look mad.

"Kayla, I don't want you to comfort me. I need you, I miss you. Me and you broke up over some bullshit and I'm fucking sorry. All I need for you is to take me back so I can be happy. I was happy when I was with you" He explained.

It took me by surprise and I just froze up. I really didn't know what else to say because August is just really sitting here pouring out his feelings. I really don't miss him because I'm happy with Aubrey.

"But August...I'm getting married to Aubrey" I said quietly.

He sighed and dropped his face in his hands.

"You love him?" He asked.

I nodded but felt bad "yeah of course"

"You wanna be with him forever?"

He was just asking all these questions and I was really getting confused,

"What is this all about man?" I asked

He sat up and looked at me. He looked horrible.

"Because I love you and I wanna be with you forever. You're not getting that through your head ma. As many times as I hurt you I felt bad. After I seen you back at my party, I felt happy inside. I missed you, and seeing you all happy with Aubrey is fucking killing me"

He was highly upset at this moment and I was feeling even more bad. I never knew August really felt this way and seeing him hurt like this is starting to kill me.

He was still looking at me as I was still looking shocked. I was speechless as hell and didn't know what to say.

He stood up and pulled me up off the couch. He was looking into my eyes and I had no choice but to look back. The pain in his eyes made my eyes water and I felt like I needed to cry.

"Say you want me Kayla, just say it..." He said.

My mouth opened to speak but nothing came out.

"Kayla say something! Tell me you love me and you wanna be with me forever" He said then kissed my hand.

Tears quickly fell from my eyes and I looked down. I cried because I know my answer will make him upset.

"I can't August, I love Aubrey now.." I said softly.

He smacked his lips and kind of pushed me away and stormed out of my house. I sat on the couch and cried because I know I fucked up but he has to learn how to move on..........