11

July 4th

It was July and it is hot as hell. August is throwing a 4th of July party later on at his house. I know that hoe is going to be popping. Him, Adrian, or Devin still doesn't know I work at Sapphire and my money has been twice as better than the Admiral Theater. Not dissing them but I earn a lot more money. I've been working there for a good 3 months now.I've getting way too thick in my hip, thigh, and butt area. I was at Adrian and Devin's house. I've been there for a while too, I had to catch up on a lot of shit. 

"I'm ready to turn up later on" Adrian blurted out from the kitchen.

I squinted my eyes on the fact she can barley do shit, she's pregnant. Devin dumb ass still doesn't even know. Her stomach is trying to grow on her thick ass.

"Hell yes, we gone get fucked up right babe?" He shouted out to her from downstairs.

I heard her whisper shit and I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"yeah babe! Ima get fucked up off of fruit and water" She yelled back to him

They just went on and on. I was seriously waiting for him to come downstairs or for her to go upstairs so they can stop yelling. I looked down and seen August texted me, it's been a few days since I've talk to him. It just read "Meet me at my house at 2" It was about 30 minutes away from being 2. I stood up and stretched. "Aye guys, I'll see y'all at the party. I gotta go" I yelled to them.

"Whaaaat? Where you going?" Adrian asked.

"August told me to meet him at his house at 2, Ima go ahead and go. You know how long it takes to get to there from here" I explained.

"Awk Okay, well get cute for me love. Be careful" She said.

"Ight, Love you bitch"

"Love you more!"

I grabbed my things and headed out the door. I hopped into my car and started it. I let down my windows and blasted the music. I drove off and headed to August's house.

********************************************

When I arrived, he had some Decorations already set up. I parked and got out the car. I walked to the door and knocked. "Come in" I heard him yell. I slowly opened the door and walked in. He had the house decorated well. I smiled and looked at him. He was shirtless and was blowing some balloons.

"Look at chu' Blow game strong as fuck" I Joked.

"Shut up lil guh" He said and tied up the balloon and hit it off somewhere.

"Wassup? Why you want me here?" I asked.

He stopped and walked up to me. He grabbed my hands and was smiling hard.

"What boy?" I asked and looking at him crazy.

"I need you to help me get my nieces ready, they're upstairs playing with their toys. I just need to get everything together, I gotta cook, I just got too much going on ma" He said.

I nodded my head and looked around. "Yeah, I see. But I gotchu" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"thanks, you're such a life saver"

I let go of his hands and headed upstairs. I walked through the double doors and saw them playing around. I smiled on our cute they were and I shut the door behind me.

"Hi girls" I said nervously. I had a nervous feeling that they wouldn't like me.

They stopped jumping around and looked at me.

"Hi.." They said and sat down.

"Well, Uncle August told me to help you girls get dressed. Did you girls already bathe?" I asked.