16

August's POV

It's been a good 3 days since me and little mama ain't talked. She's really been avoiding my messages and calls. I know she's upset about what I told her, but that's her dad. They both need to work this shit out. Cause I know she'll feel some type of way if something happened to her dad. I already called the prison to make arrangements. They sent him to Galveston, Tx a week ago. I just wanted to take her down there but she doesn't know anything about her dad being there. I called her one last time, but she didn't answer. I just sighed and threw on my shoes and grabbed my keys. Having her not talking to me is not wassup, she knows she misses daddy anyway😛.

I made my way to her apartment. Hoping that she would stop ignoring me. I finally made it and knocked on her apartment door. I covered the peep hole and did a slight smirk when I heard the door start to slowly unlock.

"Who is it?" I heard a male voice.

My face scrunched up so quickly and I removed my finger.

"It's her nigga, August" I said with a deep attitude.

I heard the male laugh and he opened the door, it was some nigga I ain't never seen before.

"Who you is?" I asked.

"Jamal, who you?" He answered and was looking at me up and down.

"I'm August. Her boyfriend" I said and raise my brow. "Where's Kayla?" I asked and looked behind him.

"She sleep"

"Why you here?" I asked him.

"Because I can be"

"Damn Jamal stop picking, who is it?" I heard Kayla's voice.

He looked behind him and was smiling at Kayla "Your nigga" He said with a laugh.

"Move nigga.." She said to him and pulled him out the way. She looked at me with a straight face.

"What?" She said with an attitude and folded her arms.

"I need to talk to you, and who is that?"

She smacked her lips and sighed "Thats Devin's friend."

"Then why the fuck he here?" I kind of raised my voice.

"Because Adrian and Devin is here dude!" she kind of raised her voice.

I just sighed and pulled her out of the house. She was scrunching up her face hella hard, she looked so cute.

"Why haven't you been answering me?" I asked and grabbed her hands.

She looked at her hands and pulled them away from mine "because you pissed me off" she said and looked down.

"Baby I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I was just saying the both of you guys need to talk. But forget that, come to Texas with me"

She scrunched up her face "Texas? What the fuck is in Texas?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Just to get away" I said with a smile.

She looked down and started to smile really hard. She was really not trying go to show it.

"Do I see a smile?"

She playfully pushed me "Stooopp" she said with a laugh.

"So you'll go with me?"

She looked away then smiled "I guess"

I smiled big and picked her up and swung her. She laughed super hard "Baby put me down!" She screamed. I continued to spin