19

I was sitting in my dressing room and since I've got there. Some of the girls were talking to me and asking where I've been . I was putting on my make up and I felt good. I didn't tell August that I was going to work, he got a baby he needs to worry about. All this crying and shit, I'm tired of it. Can I just be happy without all this damn drama? There was a soft knock on my door and it slowly opened. I looked and it was Derek.

"Hey missy, how are you ?"

I smiled back "I'm good"

"How was the trip" he asked and leaned on the door.

"It was okay" I lied.

He nodded then bit his bottom lip "well, you're on in 3"

I nodded and he left out of my room. I stood up and looked at my figure. It was perfect in my outfit. I smiled and caressed my hips. I quickly took the hair pins out my hair and let my curls drop. I walked out of my dressing room and walked behind stage. I was just in time.

"Now y'all, I know it's been a minutes since y'all seen her. We've all been missing her dammit" The Dj said and made the audience laugh.

I shook my head and chuckled because he is too much.

"Please give it up for Miss.Karma"

I stepped on the stage and the music started. All I heard was whistling and cheering. The Dj played a drake song and I began dancing. I was dancing on that pole like I owned it and I was getting all up in the men face by the stage. The money came fast and it was a lot. I spotted a cute boy out in the audience. He was looking at me with his head tilt and I winked at him. I crawled back to the pole and began doing tricks. More money was flying on the stage, when the song ended. Derek came on stage and brought me a cardboard box to put my money in, I told him to put it in my dressing room then I walked over to the cute boy I spotted out on the stage. He looked at me and smiled

"Damn wassup baby?" He spoke.

I put my hands on my hips and I did a 360 spin in front of him. Trying to show off my figure.

"You want a dance?" I asked and smiled at him.

"Hell yeah"

He got in to position and the Dj played practice by drake. Wassup with him playing all this drake? I began giving the guy a dance, I was whispering things all up in his ear to get a lot more money. It worked! After I was done, I was walking around the club to give more dances.

"Oh snap! Look who done finally walked in! We've been waiting for you all night playa! It's Drake y'all" The Dj said in the mic, no wonder he been playing all this Drake. I seen Drake walking with some of his crew and they sat at the V.I.P section. I didn't see half of the girls from the back, I'm guessing they didn't know. The V.I.P section was somewhat by the back where the dressing rooms are. I started walking towards the back to go get the girls.

"Excuse me!" I heard someone say.

I was turning around to see who was saying it.

"Hey! Miss"

I looked to my left and seen Drake smiling at me. I kind of smiled back but I wasn't that interested.

"Yes?" I kind of yelled over the music and moved a little closer.

"Can I get a dance?" He asked and flashed his white teeth. I seen the big rack next to him and I kind of shrugged.

"I was about to go get the other girls, you probably want a dance from them" I said and walked away.

I felt him grab my hand and I looked at him.

"But I want a dance from you"

I softly pushed his hand away "I'm sorry but not interested"