Chapter 17: Jack Finds Out

Holy crap!

This is now getting interesting!

Guess who gets to talk to a neurosurgeon soon? Me! Ugh.

And I'm starting to like someone and I'm like shiiiit! Noooo!

Now instead of you guys reading my pointless author's notes, let's get on with the story!!!

-----------------------------

Jack

I groaned as I opened my eyes and rubbed my head.

What a strange little dream.

After a couple minutes on contemplating if I should get up or not, I decided too.

"Come on Critter." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

I stopped rubbing when I didn't hear Critter.

"Critter." I said opening my eyes. "We have to go to-where the hell am I?"

I looked around the room and studied it.

The wall were a dark gray and the floor had black carpet.

"This isn't my room." I said to myself as I looked at the giant king-sized bed.

I ran to the door and swung it open.

After making sure no one was coming down the hall, I ran to the left and found some stairs.

"Holy shit." I mumbled as I came face-to-face with about 20 pairs of eyes that belong to men. "Who the hell are you people?"

"Um." A guy with blonde hair and gray eyes cleared his throat as he stood up. "Everyone dismissed."

I watched as all the men quietly left the room, but bowed their heads to me.

The hell?

"Jack." The blonde haired guy said as he carefully walked up to me. "I know you are probably really con-"

I cut him off as I punched him in the stomach.

"Shit." He groaned as he held onto it.

I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder, causing him to land on his back.

"Damn girl." The black haired guy said.

I kicked my foot out and swept his feet from underneath him.

But right before he hit the ground, I lifted my foot up and drove my ankle into his stomach.

That caused him to hit the floor with a loud THUD.

With them both groaning in pain, I ran out of the living room.

"Gotta find a phone." I mumbled as I ran into a random room.

I almost leaped for joy when I saw a cellphone sitting on the dresser.

"Uh can I help you?" A male voice asked from behind me.

I squeaked as I was met with a teenage looking boy.

"Um I just need to borrow this real quick." I said as I pushed him out of the room and slammed the door in his face.

"Uh sure thing Luna." He said as I heard his footsteps fade.

Luna?

That's the same thing Hank called me.

I shrugged it off and quickly dialed Hank's number.

I know he's a bad guy, but he has to protect me for his leader. So I really don't care if he is bad or not.