Chapter 24: Training

What up my pretties/handsomes??

So Girl's Rule is coming along nicely if I do say so myself.

Who wants it to be out on wattpad already????

I know I do haha.

Can you guys believe that this book has 1.3 million reads?!

And I got to Skype with my cousin who is by the St. Louis area and I have seen him in over 3 months. So I'm Ina very good mood lol.

Anywhore. Let's get with this awesome jam-packed story shall we?

--------------------------------

Jack

I smiled as I ran my fingers over my mark.

It's been a couple weeks and I've gotten marked and moved in.

Critter is still trying to grasp the idea that the wolves here are nice, but he is continuously hissing at everyone.

One guy did think it was funny to poke him when he was sleeping on the couch and well...it didn't end well. The poor guy ran for his life, but Critter got to him and left a giant scratch across his face.

But the good news is that Critter has taking a liking in the little pups around the pack. He always goes outside with them and they play tag.

"What ya looking at babe?" River asked as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nothing." I smiled as I turned around and pecked his lips.

"It's nice seeing my mark on your neck." River growled as he placed a light feather kiss on it.

I bit my lip and playfully shoved him away.

"Behave." I warned with a giggle.

River nodded. "Don't worry baby. I respect your wishes. Leo does too. He doesn't want you to hate us. And neither do I."

"Thank you." I smiled as I hugged him.

River purred and placed his chin on top of my head.

"Did you just purr?" I asked laughing.

River sighed. "Leo is really happy right now and that happens."

"That is so cute!" I gushed as I pulled back to beam up at him.

River rolled his eyes. "Yea yea. Come on. Training time."

My beaming face dropped.

"Uh actually. I think I'm sick." I said faking two coughs.

"Nice try babe. Put these on." River said as he picked up a maroon top and black pants.

"Uh River?" I asked as I lifted the top up. "This is a turtle neck and these are thick pants. I'm gonna die of a heat stroke."

"Guys won't be looking at you though." River defended as I walked passed him to get to our closet.

I threw the two pieces of clothing into the closet and grabbed my black under armor tank top and black under armor yoga pants.

"These are workout clothes." I laughed as I walked back to the bathroom and changed.

When I walked out, River was sulking with his arms crossed.

He took one look up and growled.

"You will not show off what rightfully belongs to me." River growled as he eyed me up and down.