Chapter 27: The War Is Coming

Only 3 more chapters left!!

I'm gonna cry.

It seriously feels like I just started writing this book yesterday. Oh wow.

Welp, to stop myself from crying, I'm gonna make these last chapters worth your wild and they are going to be kick ass!

So I'm done with the flu but I'm feeling some after affects like I'm still kinda tired and my nose is runny, but my friend gave me her sore throat and now I'm pissed lol. Because I just got over my sore throat and now I have it again.

Gonna go down an entire bottle of NyQuill lmao.

But finals are next week and I'm really nervous...

So with that being said, I won't update until after Monday or Monday night because I have my anatomy lab final that day. I will try and update after that sometime because then I have my English and anatomy lecture final Thursday.

Please pray for me haha.

Anywhore, on with the chappie chap chap!

P.S.- Make sure you guys add Girls Rule to your library! Second chapter is out!

---------------------------------

Jack

"Well look at you." I smirked as I took a sip of my coffee and watched Micah waltz into the kitchen. "I notice that sex hair on you any day."

She flipped my off and grabbed a mug. "Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee."

I laughed and placed my mug on the counter top. "Is that a bite mark I see?"

Micah glared at me. "Yes it is. We are fully mated thank you very much."

I chuckled. "Was she good?"

Micah winked. "The best I've been with."

"The last one you'll be with." Dana growled softly as she nuzzled Micah's neck.

"Ew. Love." Cooper laughed.

"Be nice." Julia scolded. "Everyone deserves to be happy."

"Except you." River laughed.

Cooper made a face and walked to the living room.

"Fully mated too I smell." Dana teased as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"So what are your plans?" River asked.

Dana sighed. "I don't know."

"She can't leave though. Because then Micah will leave." I said quickly. "She can stay right?"

"That's not up to me." River said as he kissed my forehead. "She would have to talk to her dad."

"I don't want to leave." Micah said softly. "I like it here. My home is here."

Dana smiled sweetly and rubbed Micah's back. "We can stay here. As long as it's okay with the alpha and Luna."

River laughed at Dana.

"She can stay." I said quickly.

"She can now?" River asked in a teasing voice with his eyebrow raised.

I nodded. "Yes. I said so. And even if you would say no, I outrank you."

"My bad your majesty." River chuckled as he bowed.

I nodded with a smile and patted his head. "Good boy."

"Come on Jack." My grandma smiled. "Time to go train."