Chapter 23: Ancient Healer

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS CHAPTER?

But onto the more serious note.................who wants to write my 10 page English paper for me?? Any takers? No? Okay...

I really don't want to write it. I hate college lol.

But I will admit, it is better than highschool.

Guess who got some answers from the doctor?!?! Me!

Welp. My discs in my back are pushing against my nerves which is causing the leg pain, tingling, and numbness. I have a brace for right now to help limit the movement in my back and to help ease the pain.

Our next step is too have an MRI of my brain and back to see if they can find anything.

My brain because of my shaking arm, the blackouts I've been having, and also my headaches that seem to not go away. My back because of the pain and the doctor is hoping he'll have a better understanding.

I can do physical therapy (tried and it doesn't work), an epidural/steroid shot ( only covers up the pain. Had it in my hip and it didn't do jack shit), or get surgery.

So my chanced of having surgery and pretty fucking high right now.

And I'm terrified.

Anywhore. On with the chapter!

------------------------------

Jack

"You better start explaining." I said once we got inside the house.

"Elder Edgar." River said as he walked up to an older gentlemen. "Thank you for coming here."

"Of course alpha." Edgar smiled. "Oh Luna. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too." I said awkwardly as he shook my hand.

"Now. Tell me what happened." Edgar said as he sat down on the couch.

"I think Jack is the ancient healer." River said as everyone gasped in shock.

"What the hell!" I yelled. "Why did the rogue call me that? And why are you calling me that?"

"Rogue?" River's dad asked as his mom put her hand over her mouth.

River nodded. "We got jumped when we were walking. A rogue tackled me and I bashed my head against the road. The next thing I know, my head started to feel warm and the bleeding stopped."

"Wait. Your head felt warm?" I asked as River nodded. "Huh. That's weird. My hands felt warm and fuzzy when I touched your head."

"Interesting." Edgar said as he rubbed his chin. "Keep talking."

"That's really it. Well besides the fact that the two rogues totally went ape shit and ran out of there like their pants were on fire. But they said something about telling someone. I don't know who." I mumbled.

"Their 'alpha'." Cooper said as he put air quotes around alpha.

"Luna." Edgar started as he looked at me. "When I was younger, we had people that were called ancient healers. They are special."

"What do you mean special?" I asked getting interested.

Edgar smiled. "They can heal people."

"What?" I gasped out in shock. "Is that even possible?"

"Look at the alpha." Edgar laughed. "It's possible."

"B-but I." I whispered. "I don't understand."