Chapter 28: We Found The Camp

Oh do I have a story for you guys haha.

As you all know, I was drunk the other night lmao.

Well apparently I am the funny/happy drunk because I drunk texted my friends in a group chat.

Do you guys know the heart eye emoji? Well in my recents, it is right next to the laughing emoji and I sent a bunch of those to my friends, well I also hit the heart eye emoji. And I yelled at the heart eye emoji to get out of my texts because I was so drunk XD

Then my friend proceed to send a heart eye emoji in the group chat and I got really mad because it showed up. Then I kept saying I love you to my friends and also where I would be if they weren't my friends. They showed me all the messages.

Let's just say that my friends were crying because they were laughing so hard.

And I also took videos of myself and my friend that I was with and I watched them when I was sober. Holy shit I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

And guess who decided to try and hit me up...yup...my lying and cheating ex.

He tried to add me on FB (which I denied ;) ) and now he is asking my friends for my number.

Soooo. I made a fake number and asked him what he wanted...and it was the usual.

"I miss you so much", "I've changed", "I want you back", "I never made that bet about you".

Like bull fucking shit.

So I did the best thing I could do...

Flipped out on him and probably made him scared for his life :D

Anywhore. ON WITH THE CHAPPIE CHAP CHAP CHAP :)

------------------------------

Jack

"What did you see this time Dana?" I asked as she and Julia shifted.

The girls and I have been taking turns about seeing the camp where the rogues have been hiding for the past couple of weeks. Except we couldn't find it. We've only seen clues that we were heading in the right direction.

"Their base is about 10 miles of the north border. They have patrol out." Dana said as she quickly put on her shirt.

"Isn't that in the other packs territory?" I asked.

Julia shook her head. "No that is neural land. The neighboring pack is about 20 miles away. The elders from our pack and their pack agreed that they would use that as neutral land. Something about sharing resources."

"Great." I sighed. "So that means we can't prison them for being on another pack's land."

"Why do they have patrol?" Micah asked.

Dana shrugged as she looked at Julia.

"These rogues are different." Julia mumbled as she thought to herself.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You see, rogues aren't like us. They aren't organized. They don't think things through and they do everything that they want whenever they want." Julia explained.

"She's right." Dana agreed. "Rogues don't plan. So to see them thinking all their attacks through and being prepared for an attack is weird."

"They have patrol out which rogues don't do. Maybe they watched us and saw how well it works that they wanted to try it." Julia suggested. "This could be a smart rogue group that we are up against."