|| claimed ||

Connor's POV

As we sat down at the Hermes table, I looked over at Ashton.

She was mysterious. Her dark hair framed her tanned face, and her blue-green eyes shone like she had a secret waiting to burst.

I liked that she was a mystery. A person that I couldn't figure out. Mysterious people were the hardest, and most fun to play pranks on.

"Hey, Jackson!" Travis called, shaking me from my thoughts.

"What do you want Travis?" Percy questioned as he started walking over to our table.

Ashton opened her mouth to say something but it never came out.

"Ash, you okay?" I asked.

"D-Did you just say 'Jackson'?!" She stuttered, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, that's Percy's last name." Travis replied.

"No way." She breathed. "I never told you my last name did I?"

"Um... Yeah, Ashton." Travis said blankly.

"Yeah, but not just Ashton. I'm Ashton Jackson." She replied. "What are the chances?"

"No way. So your mom Percy, got with 2 different gods, and had 2 kids?! Freaky man, that's all I'm gonna say." Travis smirked.

"Not necessarily," I piped up, "just cause they have the same name doesn't make them related."

"He's got a good point." Ashton agreed.

"Wow. That scared me for a minute, not gonna lie." Percy chuckled.

We all joined in with his laughter. "Yeah I mean what are the chances that we're actually related?" Ashton laughed.

"Like zero to none I'm sure." Percy's voice still shook a little.

"Yep, anyways, there's some good food here, and I'm not waiting any longer to eat." I stated, and dug into my plate of food.

Travis, and Ashton laughed, and dug into their own plates, while Percy went to sit down at the Poseidon table by himself.

Once we had finished our food, Trav stood up, "Well, dinner's been great, but it's time for some prank planning. Gotta split!"

"Um, yeah. I should get going too." I said.

Ashton mumbled something as I was walking away, but I wasn't about to turn around until I heard the whole dining pavilion gasp. As I spun around I realized there was something glowing over Ashton's head.

A glowing blue trident.

She had been claimed.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

A/N: dun dun dun!! Lol this chapter has been edited/revised as of 10/10/16

Anywayssss.... Thanks so much for reading! I rewrote this chapter because I didn't like how it had turned out before. Hope you enjoy!!