Chapter 30!!! (party! haha)

Ashton

After the gigantic food fight Travis, Connor, and I started, we were assigned dish duty.  Ugh.

I was glad that I had to suffer through the worst chore in camp with Connor and Travis though. If we had to be stuck doing it, we might as well make it fun. So, we laid all the dishes out on a (cleaned) tarp, and ran around squirting soap on them, and each other. Then we sprayed everything down with some hoses - which basically just turned into a huge water fight. 

We were laughing, slipping all over the place, until we reached Half-Blood hill, just plopping down, and rolling. 

"Wheeeeeeee!" I squealed laughing. 

"BEST DAY EVER!" Connor shouted, joining in my laughter. 

I hopped on Connor's back when we reached the bottom of the hill, and we ran over to Travis, shoving him over. He chased us all the way to the lake, laughing and screaming our heads off. I loved these happy days.

When Connor ended up jumping into the lake, guess who went with him. We screamed all the way in, smiling from ear to ear. 

I swam to the top, looking up at the bright warm sunshine, glad Chiron hadn't let any of the cold weather in yet. 

"Wow Seahorse. You're soaked!" Connor laughed, pulling me into a hug. 

"You should see yourself." I smiled, looking up at him, kissing him on the cheek. 

"We should really go clean up the dishes." Travis called from dry land. 

"Yeah, okay, okay." I laughed, and swam to shore, and then running back to the dining hall - where all the dishes were covered in soap and water. 

"Wow. I think we made more of a mess then we did even clean these dishes." Connor observed. 

"Yeah, no kidding." I laughed. "I guess we better get to work. For real this time..." 

Connor groaned. "Yeah I guess." 

"Look who ditched." I smirked looking around for our partner in crime and not seeing him anywhere near by. 

"No surprise there." Connor smiled. "C'mon, back to work we go." 

_______LATER THAT NIGHT_______

I grabbed Connor's hand as he wrapped his other arm around me. 

We were all sitting at the campfire, watching the flames, and singing camp songs like, 'Down by the Aegean', or 'This Land is Minos's Land', smiling all the while. 

This land is Minos's land,

from the Ocean,

to the camp woods.

This land is Minos's land,

it was made for you and me. 

(a/n: sorry for the stupid lyrics, i made them up on the spot so :p)

I looked at the gold flames reflecting in Connor's eyes, and he smiled down at me. 

"Hey Seahorse, you doing anything tomorrow?" He questioned. 

"Yeah, training. Why?" I replied. 

"Just curious. Is that all?" 

"Yeah." I was getting slightly curious.

"Meet you at the stable around noon?" He smiled - almost nervously. 

"Sure thing." I smiled. "Just as long as I don't have to miss my lunch!"

He laughed. "No, you won't have to miss lunch." 

"Is it a date?" I asked, grinning. 

"I guess you could say that." And with that he leaned down, and kissed me - short, but sweet. 

-------

a/n: sorry for the filler chapter :p i'm hoping to add something big soon - just not sure what :P ttyl!