Chapter 32

a/n: hey y'all! so, last chapter was evil... and i decided to steer in a bit of a different direction with this chapter as far as the end of the last chapter went.... so hopefully i'll edit that ending soon. sry 'bout that :p

Now Read On My Trusty Readers :)

Poseidon

I looked down at my daughter. She had been brave yesterday as she protected the Demeter kids. I knew however she was dying. It wouldn't be long before she was gone, leaving many grieving people in her wake.

I couldn't help but take pity on her, so in the middle of the night when Connor, Percy, and the small circle of friends around her were all sleeping, I slowly moved her from the bed, and brought her to the ocean. I carefully set her in the water, using my powers, combined with hers to heal her.

Slowly but surely, the color started to come back to her face, and the knife wound began to close.

I carefully brought her back to the infirmary, and set her down on the bed, relieved that I could heal her.

I silently slipped away, hoping not to be caught.

----NEXT MORNING----

Ashton

There was a sharp pain in my side, and my vision was slightly blurry, but I had enough energy to go run a mile.

However, when I opened my eyes and saw the oh-so-familiar infirmary around me, I realized running that mile probably wouldn't be happening any time soon.

I looked around at the people holding my hands on either side of me. Passed out on my right was Percy, who looked sleep deprived, and almost sick.

On my left was Connor. My heart skipped a beat. He held my hand, and his head was resting to the side, his eyes closed, and a small snore escaped from his mouth.

I squeezed his hand hoping that would wake him up, and sure enough his head shot up, and his eyes flung open.

"Ash! You're awake!" He rejoiced.

"How long was I out?" I stammered.

"A week. One very, very long week." He shook his head, and then reached over and shook Percy, waking him from a deep sleep.

"Whaa? What's going on?" Percy asked groggily.

"Hey Seaweed Brain! Wake up!" I laughed, and his eyes shot open.

"Ashton!" He sat up quickly, whacking his head on the back of his chair. "Ow... How long have you been up?! Are you okay?! Can I get you anything?!"

"Whoa, whoa Fish-Boy. I just woke up a minute ago, I'm fine - I think, and I'm a little thirsty." I smiled weakly.

Percy jumped up. "I'll run and grab you some water - and I'll get Solace while I'm at it. Anything else you need?"

"Thanks,and nah, I'm good."

As Percy walked away, I looked over at Connor, and squeezed his hand.

"I love you Connor Stoll." I smiled.

"I love you more Ashton Jackson." I laughed, painfully.

"Are you okay?!" Connor stood up, and moved my hand off my bandages gently so he could see if I was okay.

"Fine, just laughed too hard. It hurts." I groaned.

Connor looked up at me and our eyes met, the question was in his eyes. With a short nod, he leaned down and kissed me. Passionately, but not overdoing it.

"I missed you." He smiled as he pulled away.

"What do you mean? I was here the whole time!" I giggled.

"Yeah, but we weren't sure if you were gonna make it out of this." He looked grim.

"But I did." I squeezed his hand again. "That's what matters okay?"

He looked up at me and grinned. "'Kay."

I moved myself just enough so I could lean up and hug him, my side searing with pain, but it was worth it.

I love Connor Stoll, biggest prankster ever, has the cheekiest grin, and plays some of the worst pranks.... I love him so much.

------------------------

a/n: So, admit it.... y'all skipped the earlier author's note so you could see what happened?! Yeah, well here's what it said...

"a/n: hey y'all! so, last chapter was evil... and i decided to steer in a bit of a different direction with this chapter as far as the end of the last chapter went.... so hopefully i'll edit that ending soon. sry 'bout that :p

Now Read On My Trusty Readers :"

so ya ;) anyways,

COMMENT! (i love love love reading them ;)) <3

VOTE! (you don't have to do this if you don't want to... quite frankly i'm not exactly sure why people vote - i just know it's a good thing... lol)

KEEP READING! (unlike the last one this is a must... haha :p)

xoxo,

m.