A/N: Thank you!!!

Since this book is officially completed, I thought I would write a thank you to all my loyal readers. Y'all are absolutely, completely, amazing. So here goes...
Dear Readers,
Yes wonderful, beautiful, you - thank you SO MUCH. I can't begin to express how much your votes, comments, and simply taking the time to read this book means to me. I started writing this just for fun about 5 months ago, and never really expected anyone to read it. Today I stand here (okay sit here) completely amazed. GUYS! OVER 4000 READS. (5/2/16 GUYS WE'RE AT 7000 :o tysm!) (8/29/16 GUYS WE'RE AT 10.8K :O my jaw dropped in awe of you absolutely amazing people. Love y'all! TYSM!! ❤❤) (12/26/16: O. MY. SHMR. 13k?!?!?! I could not be more thankful! Love you guys! ) I truly do not understand why you beautiful people would take time out of your day to read my little fanfiction, but I am soooo thankful that you did.
To Phoenix500 - thank you so much for your many votes, comments, and PMs! You've been here from the start, and I can't thank you enough!!
To MezzanotteSoldato - Thanks for all your comments, votes, and PMs! I had so much fun chatting with you in the comments and PMs, and your comments always brightened my day! Thanks for being my mini fangirl :)
To ThePiercer (or WeAreBloodyInspired :)) - Thank youuuuu! You've left a few comments, some votes, and spent tons of time reading, and you've been here since the beginning! Thanks!!
To every other reader, commenter, fan (if there are any), voter, and supporters - If I could list you all by name, trust me I would! But that might take a little while. Even though I don't have enough time to recognize each and every single one of you - your comments, votes, and reads mean SO MUCH to me! It brightens my day to see each special comment, and thanks to those who helped set some of my details straight!

I am SO blessed to have y'all as my readers, and I can't say thank you enough.
Thanks for putting up with me and all my craziness!

Love to all,
Hart//m. ❤❤

PS. I would love to have an awesome cover like some of the more popular books out there... Sadly that's not my cup of tea.. help? thx lovelies

Updated 8/29/16: omahwerd. I am in complete and utter shock. I'm up to 10.8k reads. Guys!!!!!!! Thank you to the moon and back. Thank you thank you thank you x1,000,000,000!!! I never EVER thought my writing would get this far. Y'all are so beautiful and I miss writing for you so much! It would make my day if you went and read my other books so I could continue writing for you beautiful people. Thank you to the moon and back! Love y'all so much. Stay beautiful, loves. xx. 😘❤

Update 12/26/16: oh my shmr. you people are some of the best people. I am so unbelievably thankful for 13k. You are the best, and I love you all SO much. I'm thankful beyond what words can say. xx. 😘❤

Update 9/3/18: oh my. over 20k reads. WHAT. i don't know why you lovelies chose to read this mess of a fanfic, but i'm so thankful for all of you! your endless support & love on this book mean the world. love you all! 😘 xx, hart.