~Chapter 3 ~

After the ball, you went to your room. Sarah had accompanied you, she helped you with your corset and found you a nightgown. You really could do it all yourself, but you let her do so anyway. "So Mistress.." Sarah teased. "I've heard about a boy you were dancing with." You looked away from Sarah, hiding your blushing red face. "He has a name." You said quietly as Sarah approached you with a purple colored nightgown. Sarah looked at you as you put on your nightgown. "Oh? And what might this boy's name be (y/n)?" You looked at Sarah, "Alois.." You smiled. "Alois Trancy." Sarah giggled as she saw you blush. "And he's nice! I think I-" You stopped talking. 'What do I think of him? He's nice. I think I like him.' You smiled as you got lost in your thoughts. "Mistress?" Sarah called as she waved her hand in front of your face. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts "Huh? Yeah?" You said, pretending you were listening the whole time. "So you do think he's fiancé material?" You quickly recognized what Sarah said and blushed red, "What?! No. I mean..I don't know! I just met him!" You yelled as Sarah laughed. "I was only making fun of you." Said Sarah, she took the dress you had worn and hung it in your closet. "You do know I could do that myself." You said annoyed, you had quite a temper. Sarah sighed and turned to you "I know. I prefer doing it myself." She smiled and headed for the door. "Sarah?" You called. "Yes ?" Sarah asked sweetly. You motioned her to come towards you, as she did. You hugged her, "Thank you. For everything." You said sweetly, Sarah then walked towards the door once again. "Sarah?" You called again, she looked at you sweetly. "Um. Alois had invited me to his manor...so I was wondering, when I go...could you..come with me?" You asked snuggling into your bed. Sarah smiled and nodded "Of course (y/n)." You smiled and yawned. "Goodnight." You said gently as you put your head on your pillow and closed your eyes. Sarah smiled as she left the room "Goodnight (y/n)."