~Chapter 14~

Sarah giggled as you grunted and began putting the beautiful dress on. "Might you need help?" Sarah asked, putting her hand over her mouth trying her hardest not to laugh. "It isn't funny!" You said loudly as you struggled to get the dress on. You had one shoulder out from the dress and another in, you could barely get your head through! You grunted and frustratedly tried to make the confusing dress fit. Finally you gave up and sighed as you stopped struggling and and stood helplessly. "Can you..." Sarah stood beside you, as if she knew exactly what you were going to say. "Of course, my lady." She said, trying her hardest not to laugh. You could hear her snicker while she helped you with the dress. "Thank you..." You grunted as Sarah zippered the last part of your dress. Sarah smiled gently "Of course milady." You smiled back gently, then groaned as you walked over to the mirror. "Aww...how nice..." You said fakely. Sarah gently put a hand on your shoulder. "My lady..." She said while giggling. You knew that it was horrendous looking on you. You sighed and looked towards Sarah. "Not this one.." Sarah tilted her head gently and put a finger to her lip. "No milady. Another one?" She said as she walked over to your bed and grabbed another dress. You grunted at the thought of putting on another dress. "Fine...." And with those words, the door swung open. You looked quickly to see who it was. The tall black butler stood over you. "His highness would like you to...meet him in his study." You sighed loudly in annoyance. "Now?" Claude just stared at you with his piercing, intimidating, golden eyes. "....okay..." You whispered. Slowly, Claude pulled away from you. "Come." He said emotionless. Scarcely, you looked at Sarah, who had an angry expression on her face, then looked to Claude. You looked to the floor and followed after him.