~Chapter 7~

Alois looked at Vincent Druitt and then at you. "Oh? You two have met?" He asked, a little frustration in his voice. Vincent delightfully answered almost immediately, "Why of course! I could never forget such a pretty face!" He said. He then tried to move his hand closer and closer toward your end of the table. You glared at him. 'How disgusting.' You thought. 'A grown man, flirting with a younger lady..repulsive.' You turned your head toward Sarah, who wasn't the least bit happy. "Today we have a chicken franchise, along with baby potatoes and onions." Said Claude. You turned your head toward the food. "Thank you." You said polietly. Vincent of course made a comment, "My, my, quite the manners. I like that in a woman." You stared at him, then ignored him. 'I swear. I will kill him.'
"It isn't polite to flirt with such a lady at the table." Alois said. His voice was dark. As if he was annoyed. Vincent looked at Alois, then back at you. "My apologies, I can't help it. For your beauty knows no bounds!" He said. 'That's it, one more word.' You started to eat, as did Alois and Vincent. Alois started talking about something, but you weren't paying attention. "What about you Lady (y/n)? Do you wish to marry?" Asked Vincent, star struck, waiting for an answer. You blushed a deep crimson red. "Huh? I..I don't know." You stuttered. Alois giggled "She's so cute when she's nervous." He said. You blushed a deeper red. Vincent then grabbed your hand, "My lady, you are so beautiful and innocent." He said, you could've sworn you saw hearts in his eyes. 'Is this guy serious?' You asked yourself. You then felt Vincent touch your face and whisper something in your ear. "You could be my wife." He said. You were enraged. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You balled your hand into a fist and swung. You hit Vincent right in the jaw, you saw the blood fall out of his mouth. Alois smiled and giggled as he saw you knock the spit out of Vincent. You got up and curtsied in front of Vincent as he tried to reassemble his detached jaw. "Good day Lord Druitt." You said. You walked away quickly, but unnoticed and Sarah followed. Alois just sat there, his eyes widened. He couldn't believe you did that, it was..hilarious. "Lord Druitt. It's time to leave. Good..day." He giggled, he turned his attention to Hannah. "Hannah." He said darkly. His emotion changed instantly. He was angry, frustrated. "Come along." He growled as he walked away into another hallway. You got dressed into your nightgown. Sarah smiled at you. You sat down on the bed, "Goodnight Sarah." You said as you laid on the bed. "Goodnight, mistress." She said as she left the room. You laid there, thinking about what just happened. 'He deserved it.' You thought as you clutched onto your pillow. You fell asleep, until you saw something. "Mom? Dad?" You called as you jumped out of bed. 'What's happening?' You thought. "Shhh. This'll only hurt a little bit." Said a dark apparition. You looked at the dark figure. "Who are you?" You asked, filled with fright. The dark figure only grew taller, darker. You tried to scream, but you couldn't. "No. No! NO!" You screamed. You sat up in your bed.
"Mistress? Are you alright?"