~Chapter 11~

You couldn't believe it, yet you didn't want to stop. Alois Trancy was kissing you. As you felt Alois pull away from you, the door opened. "Your highness, I...." It was Hannah. She stared at Alois and then you, "You should knock before entering, haven't I told you that Hannah?" Alois growled. You picked yourself off the desk and stood up. Hannah looked down at the floor, "Why yes, I'm....sorry" She whispered. Alois made his way towards her, you then saw him grab her by the hair and kick her. "Get out now, you stupid tart!!!!" He yelled. You stood there, looking at Alois. He was pretty psychotic, but he had a soft side. 'A soft side he showed only me...' You thought as you saw Alois walk toward you with a flirtatious grin. "Now...Where were we?~" He giggled as you blushed. You felt Alois pull your face towards yours, but...'What's he doing?' He brung his face behind your ear and whispered, "You're fun~" and with those words you felt a slimy, wet tongue lick your ear seductively. You blushed as Alois pulled away from you once again. "I......" You couldn't finish your sentence. 'He just...licked me...' You thought as you stared at Alois. Alois giggled as if he were a child. "Come on, breakfast should be ready.~" He said as he skipped out the doorway. You stood standing for a moment, confused. 'He's.....Cute.' You thought. 'What? What's wrong with me?! I just saw him hit a woman! He's....He just has a lot in his mind. Wait what?! No! He's...bipolar! He's....He's interesting.' You fought with yourself in your head. 'What's happening to me?' You thought. 'Oh no....' You thought. You held your hand over your face as you tried to process what was happening. You didn't want to keep Alois waiting. You suddenly pulled yourself together and made your way out the door. "Left or right?" You whispered to yourself. There were so many halls leading to different places. You could hardly remember your room, how could you possibly remember the whole mansion? You decided to go to the right and retrace your steps. 'Okay, so it was here...then here..' You thought as you passed various hallways and doors. Finally you saw Alois sitting with Claude by his side and Hannah beside the table, also smiling at you was none other than your maid Sarah.
"(Y/n)! Come sit!~"Giggled the blonde boy. You smiled and sat down, Sarah had approached you and smiled as she whispered, "Had a fun time mistress?" You stared at her and felt the heat rise to your face. "Wh..what..how?" You stuttered. Sarah just giggled and backed away. After a few minutes you caught yourself staring at Alois, he looked up at you and you blushed, forcing your face to look at the table. 'Was I staring this whole time?!' You screamed at yourself. You knew what was happening. You couldn't believe it. 'How could I...I just met him...' You smiled at yourself as you thought about the boy. 'Great...' You thought. You looked back up as Alois looked at you with his crystal clear blue eyes. You smiled.
'I'm in love with him.'