~Chapter 9~

It had been two days since you found out about your parents' death. You laid in your bed as the tears rolled down your face. "Mistress?" You looked over your shoulder to see Sarah, she walked over to you and sat herself next to you. She had a plate of food in her hand, which she set down on the dresser. You hadn't eaten, you couldn't eat, I mean who could? You didn't answer, you just looked at her. "I'm sorry. When I had found out-" You cut her off. "You knew?" You asked as your voice cracked. 'How dare she?! She knew all this time and didn't tell me?!' You screamed at yourself in your head. You were so upset and angry, you couldn't bare your emotions. "Are you...serious?!" You said raising your voice. Sarah looked down at the floor.
"I'm sorry. I-" You cut her off again. "No! I...I hate you!" You yelled as you ran out the door. Sarah still sat on the bed, she knew you didn't mean it, you just needed some time. You ran down the stairs, still trying to memorize the manor. You ran outside and sat there for a while, the air felt nice. You could see the flowers and the grass, this is where you wanted to be.
"I'm so sorry mom, dad. It's all my fault." You whispered to yourself as tears streamed down your face. You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. "Mistress." You looked up to see, your best friend Sarah. She was here for you. You hugged her as she hugged back. "You're the only person I have now. I'm sorry for what I said." You said gently. "Your parents would want you to live your life to the fullest." Said Sarah. You touched your necklace that had your family crest. "I know. I will." You whispered. Sarah smiled as you looked off into the morning sun. "And now, I need to find someone. Someone...special." You said as you smiled to yourself. You hugged Sarah once more and dashed off into the manor. Suddenly you bumped into someone. "Ah!" You shrieked as you fell on top of the person. 'Hannah...' You thought to yourself as the woman underneath you sat up. "Oh my goodness. Sorry!" You said as you got off of Hannah and stood up. Hannah just smiled and stood up as well. You started to walk away when you grabbed Hannah 's hand. "Hey! Um..I was wondering...since I don't know the place...can you take me to Alois? I need to...see him." You asked as you blushed pink. Hannah smiled at you, "Nice to see you're feeling better." You smiled back and awaited for her answer. "Oh! Of course miss!" She said with glee. You smiled.
"Lead the way!"