~Chapter 12~

You smiled at Alois as he giggled. "What are you looking at?~" You shook your head no and smiled. "Nothing. I just...nothing." Alois put his elbows on the table and laid his chin on his hands. "Sometimes, I can't figure you out.~" He said with a giggle. You blushed a light pink as you smiled gently towards him. "Hannah!" Alois said darkly. You looked over to see the helpless maid walk over to Alois. "Y-Yes your highness?" She asked scarcely as she put her head down. "Where is our breakfast?!" He shouted, then he suddenly smiled at you. Wide-eyed you tried to pretend everything was okay. "I...I'm not sure..." Hannah stuttered. Alois giggled at Hannah and then pushed her forcefully onto the floor. "Then find out!!!!" Alois yelled as he then said quietly to himself, "Stupid tart." Hannah stumbled and made her way to the kitchen. You giggled at Hannah's stumbling, you don't know why...it was just amusing. Alois looked back at you and flirtatiously flicked his tongue at you. You blushed at his movements and turned your head away. 'He's flirting with me? How....cute.' You thought as you looked back at Alois and gazed at him in admiration. "See something you like?~" He asked with a flirtatious grin. You smiled at him and played with your hands on the table. "I..uh..um.." You stuttered. You tried to say words, you really did! But it just wouldn't come out. "You're too funny!" Giggled Alois as he got up from the table and walked over to you. You stood still as the cute blonde skipped his way over to you. You stood there in embarrassment as Alois caught you blushing. "Your highness." Called the butler Claude as Alois looked over to him. 'Thank Goodness.' You thought. "What is it Claude?" Sighed Alois from his interrupted conversation. "A guest is to arrive soon." Claude said flatly, as he pushed up his glasses. Alois giggled, "Oh? Well then I must get ready!" Alois looked over to you. "(Y/n )?" You heard your name. "Huh?" You asked anxiously. Alois smiled at you and giggled. "Well don't just stand there like an idiot! Go get dressed!" He said. You nodded and smiled as you got up and went upstairs. "Right, Excuse me." You said gently and as politely as possible. Alois watched you go up the stairs, you heard him faintly mention your name in a sentence you couldn't make out. You couldn't help but smile as you walked into your room as Sarah stood over your bed, neatly folding it. Sarah smiled as you walked in. "Hello mistress. I've been informed there is a guest arriving soon." You nodded as Sarah finished folding the bed. "And what is it you need?" She asked with a gentle smile. You opened your closet and smiled at the various clothes before you.

"The perfect dress."