Small Town Girl

Mumbai

6 Months Later.....

Raghav looked though the file in front of him, " It's a good project " Raghav said to Sammy as he placed the file on the table, " I think so too. A project from her..will really boost our company " Sammy said. Raghav nodded at Sammy's statement, " she's inviting us to a party. It's a birthday celebration for her grand daughter " Sammy said, " where ? " Raghav asked, " Rajasthan " Sammy said, " Rajasthan ? " Raghav asked and Sammy nodded, " when ? " Raghav sighed, " day after tomorrow " Sammy replied, " fine...look into it " Raghav said to Sammy and Sammy nodded and left. Raghav looked at his computer, soon enough his eyes wondered to the desk sitting outside his cabin. It's been six months since the wedding, and Raghav still could not believe Kalpi married Ranveer. Raghav tried to get Kalpi out of his mind, but for the past 6 months it got deeper. Every night he would drink himself to sleep thinking about Kalpi and Ranveer....together, in one room....every night. Raghav finally came to a conclusion 3 months after the wedding that he was in love with Kalpi...and that he was too late. Raghav rolled his chair back and got up and paced his cabin in frustration.

Rajasthan

Kalpi helped Baby cook that day. Its been 6 months since, Ranveer and Asha got married. After spending 2 months of their honeymoon in Rajasthan with Baby and her, they flew back to London to start their new life married life together. " I'm so excited that you are turning 22. " Baby said happily, Kalpi smiled, " me too " Kalpi said as she stirred the pot of kheer. " You know I have a special surprised for you on your birthday " Baby said coyly, " really what ? I already know that you are throwing me a party " Kalpi smirked, " I know that..but this is bigger. " Baby said, " ok....." Kalpi said skeptically as she wondered what was it that Baby had planned for her for her present. Kalpi walked around the garden after lunch, it was her place to be. Sitting on the bench under a shaded tree, Kalpi got comfortable and started to read her book " True Love " .

Mumbai

Raghav packed his bags for the trip. " Can't wait to go to Rajasthan " Sammy said happily, Raghav smiled and nodded, " did you do the reservations ? " Raghav asked, " yup...all done, " where is this place ? " Raghav asked, " Pearl Place Heritage. They'll be expecting us by noon tomorrow " Sammy said.

That night, Raghav took a walk near to the park. He came across the bench where, he met a crying Kalpi after learning that she failed her finals. Raghav sighed and sat down looked up at the sky and wondered about Kalpi ? how was she ? her married life ? is she expecting right now ? he wanted to know. He wanted to know everything.

The next morning, Raghav and Sammy were all set out to fly to Rajasthan, " got everything ? " Sammy asked and Raghav nodded, " well come on..." Sammy said as they heard their flight being called.

Rajasthan

Kalpi could not believe that, after tomorrow she will be 22 years old. Time flies so fast. " morning beti " Baby said happily, " morning Baby " Kalpi smiled as she gratefully accepted the cup of coffee from her, " excited for tomorrow ? " Baby asked. Kalpi nodded and sipped her coffee and read the morning papers.

Raghav woke up the next morning at the hotel and headed for the café where they served breakfast, " morning " Sammy smiled and Raghav down opposite him, " morning " Raghav mumbled and sipped his coffee, " we have a day before tomorrows party. You want me to call the client ? " Sammy asked, Raghav shook his head, " not let's just relax before tomorrow then we'll talk " Raghav said and Sammy nodded.

Kalpi held the ghagra choli that she was suppose to wear tomorrow. Smiling, Kalpi felt happy with her choice. " Kalpi beti...oh I see you have chosen what to wear tomorrow " Baby said standing behind her and looking at the mirror, Kalpi nodded and smiled as she played with material between her fingers. " is it nice ? " Kalpi asked. Baby smiled " it's perfect. " Baby smiled.