Gur Nalon Ishq Mitha

Mumbai

1 week later...

Kalpi looked at herself in mirror. She wore a pink wedding saree, she was decked out with gold and pink bridal kundan set and bangles. It's been a week since the contract agreement between her and Raghav and a week since Raghav came personally to ask her aai, baba in her hand in marriage. Now she was getting married....but only for 6 months. Kalpi was doing this for the chawl and the project....yes that is why. " Kalpi beti ? " Kamala asked as she walked into the chawl, " are you ready ? we should get going ? " Kamala said. Kalpi gave a soft smiled and nodded. Kalpi looked at herself once more in the mirror and stood and walked out of the chawl to the awaiting car which will take her to the Mandir.

Raghav awaited at the Mandir where the wedding will take place. " did you find the loophole ? " Sammy asked, " no. I could not find one. It's like its written by a professional " Raghav said in anger. " I got to think of something fast..before the 6 months is up " Raghav said in frustration. Just than the car stopped in front of the Mandir, " she's here..." Sammy said. Raghav looked out and saw Kalpi descending the car. She looked beautiful in her wedding attire. Raghav kept his gaze on her as she ascended the steps to the Mandir accompanied by Vittal Kamala-maa and Baby. " shall we ? " the pandit asked as he gestured Raghav to the simple mandap that was already set up. Raghav nodded and went to sit and waited for Kalpi. Kalpi walked up and went to sit beside Raghav. The pandit started the rituals. Raghav kept looking at Kalpi hoping that she will look at him, but she kept her gaze at the fire. " I can't believe I'm doing his " Kalpi told herself and closed her opened her eyes and took a deep breath. After all the ritual, the pandit told them to circle the fire 14 times. Raghav went first, circling the fire 7 times with Kalpi in behind him. Then Kalpi took over, circling another 7 times with Raghav in behind her. After that, they sat down and the pandit passed Raghav the mangalsutra. Raghav took it and hooked it around Kalpi's neck, he then put the sindoor on Kalpi maang and they were officially married.

Kalpi and Raghav both bowed and touched Vittal and Kamala's feet for blessings. " bless you " Kamala smiled. Vittall gave both of them a hug, " take care of her " Vittal said to Raghav, " I will " Raghav smiled. Kalpi smiled at Kamala, " have a good married life Kalpi " Kamala smiled. They then moved to Baby and touched her feet " bless you " Baby smiled and hugged Kalpi, " my dream came true " Baby whispered into Kalpi's ear. Kalpi gave a small smile when she let Baby go. Kalpi followed Raghav to the car and got in. Kalpi looked back at her parents and Baby, she gave a little wave and smile when the car started moving. Once they were out of sight, Kalpi sat back in the car. Raghav looked at Kalpi through the rear-view mirror. Kalpi looked like she was in deep thought. Raghav looked back at Sammy and Sammy looked at him and shook his head.

They arrived at Raghav's villa and got out. Kalpi looked around, " well here goes nothing " Kalpi thought to herself. Raghav came and stood beside her, " shall we ? " Raghav smiled as he gestured for Kalpi to walk first. Kalpi stepped inside and looked around, " Welcome home...Mrs Singhania " Raghav smiled in confidence. Kalpi nodded and gave a small smile, " let me show you around " Raghav said and gestured to her. Raghav showed Kalpi every single nook and corner of the villa. " and this is the bedroom " Raghav said as he opened his bedroom door and stepped aside to let Kalpi in. Kalpi walked In and looked around, " nice. So where are you going to sleep ? " Kalpi asked turning back to him. Raghav looked at her in confusion, " here. This is our room " Raghav said. Kalpi chuckled, " we may be married, but that does not mean we sleep together " Kalpi said and walked out and saw Sammy in the hallway, " guest room ? " Kalpi asked and Sammy immediately showed her the guest room, " thank you " Kalpi smiled and closed the door.

Later that night, Kalpi was walking out the corridor when she heard voices. Stopping, Kalpi decided to eavesdrop on the conversation. " you gonna have a tough 6 months Rags " Sammy chuckled as he took a sip of his Whiskey. Raghav gulped his drink. This was not how he imagined of spending his first night.....his bloody wedding night....drinking while his wife was sleeping in a different bedroom. " I'm lost Sammy....what can I do ? " Raghav said sadly, " I too am out of ideas " Sammy said shaking his head. Raghav placed his glass down and rubbed his face, " this was not how I imagined my wedding night to be " Raghav mumbled in frustration and laid back on the sofa and closed his eyes. Kalpi turned and leaned against the wall that was separating the corridor from the hall and smiled, " let's see how long you will last " Kalpi thought and headed back to her room.