Chichora Piya

Mumbai

2 ½ Months Later...

" oh god..Raghav...you have moping for the past 2 ½ months !!! " Sammy said as he walked into Raghav's cabin and slammed the folder on his table, Raghav just rolled his eyes and looked at his computer. " I don't know Sam, I told her I surrender and she did not fall for it " Raghav said frowning, " did you mean it ? " Sammy asked, " yes...every word " Raghav said and got up and started pacing his cabin. There is only 2 weeks left till the bet is up, Raghav need to come up with something...and fast.

Kalpi was sitting in her newly built office. The construction for the boutique was still going on. Kalpi was going through some files, when a knock sounded her office door, " come in " Kalpi called out and in walked Raghav. " yes...." Kalpi said and looked up at him and smiled. " how is the new office ? " Raghav asked as he looked around and the space, " good...it's very airy " Kalpi smiled and stood up and walked around and stood beside him and looked around and smiled. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled and slipped a hand around her left hip and pulled her to him and wrapped his other arm around her. " what are you doing ? " Kalpi asked as she tried to get free from him. Raghav just smiled and started kissing her neck, " Raghav...let go " Kalpi hissed but Raghav only spun her around and pushed her to the wall and started kissing her deeply. Kalpi tried to push him away. But Raghav just got closer and tighten his hold on her.

Raghav kissed Kalpi neck which earned a moaned from her. Smirking inwardly, Raghav continued to kiss her neck. Raghav broke off the kiss and looked a Kalpi. Her eyes were closed, her breath heaving with her chest moving up and down, her face completely flushed. Kalpi opened her eyes and looked at him. They looked at each other, Raghav moved closer and placed his forehead against hers. Kalpi placed her hands on his biceps and Raghav moved closer and kissed her. Kalpi wrapped her arm around him and pushed herself closer. But their moment came crashing down when someone knocked on the office door. Kalpi immediately ripped herself away from Raghav and stood beside her table leaving a very frustrated Raghav leaning against the wall with his head hung low. " come in " Kalpi called out and in walked the contractor, " sorry mam...sir. But the painters have arrived " the man said. Kalpi nodded and smiled " I'll be there " Kalpi said and the man walked out. The tension in the air was thick, Kalpi shook her head and walked out of the office.

Raghav arrived back at his office fuming with anger. " wohh..what happened ? " Sammy asked as Raghav walked into his cabin and sat down behind his desk and placed his face in his hands. " I had her Sam..I almost had her !! and someone just came and ruined everything " Raghav said in distress. Sammy patted his shoulder, " calm down. You have 2 weeks left to come out with another plan " Sammy smiled and Raghav just left out a deep breath.

Kalpi was typing on her laptop, when the image of Raghav kissing her appeared. Kalpi blushed at it but quickly shook her head " he only has 2 week left... " Kalpi thought. Kalpi quickly looked at her laptop and brought up the contract and looked at it. Kalpi looked at the contracts for a long time and just smiled.

Raghav arrived back at home and found Kalpi in the kitchen, smiling Raghav walked to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Kalpi stiffened a little when Raghav wrapped his arms around her " smells good " Raghav whispered into her ear, " thank you " Kalpi said and managed to free herself from him and carried on cooking dinner while Raghav just stood back and looked at her.

1 ½ week later...

Raghav paced back and forth in his cabin, " there has to be something ? " Raghav thought. " Raghav, Mr. Lal said he will be running late for the meeting " Sammy said and Raghav just nodded, " what's wrong ? " Sammy asked, ' I've tried everything Sam...but it just does not work. " Raghav said turning to him and held him, " I'm running out of ideas Sam...I just don't know what to do " Raghav said defenseless and sat down on the sofa and rubbed his temples. Sammy felt sorry for Raghav, he wanted to help but he knew this is between both of them.