Aaja Soniya

Mumbai

Kalpi descended the stairs the next morning and found Raghav at the dining table hunched over the contract. Kalpi smirked and walked into the kitchen, " trying to find a loophole ? " Kalpi asked as she sat down opposite him. Raghav looked up at her and Kalpi smiled. " I'm surprised you could not figure it out earlier " Kalpi said placed her elbows on the table and looking straight at him. " figure what out ? " Raghav asked annoyed. He was getting sick and tired of this contract, last night he spent the whole night trying ng to find a loophole on this bloody contract while Kalpi slept. " that I gave you a loophole " Kalpi said. " What are you talking about ? " Raghav asked in anger, " what was the first thing I said after you signed the contract ? " Kalpi asked, " that you parents don't know " Raghav replied. " don't you think that is a loophole ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav thought for a moment and got a shock, " shit !!! " Raghav though in anger and sat back and rubbed his face in frustration. Kalpi smiled, " like I said. I'm surprised that you did not see that earlier " Kalpi said and got up and walked out. Leaving a very frustrated Raghav at the dining table.

" that's great !!! now you have a loophole " Sammy said as they discussing the new information that Kalpi told him. " I know. But it sounds too easy " Raghav said, " I know. All you have to do is go to Kamala-maa and show he the contract. " Sammy said. Raghav shook his head, " no. if she wants to play then fine...I'll play as well " Raghav said dangerously, " what are you gonna do ? " Sammy asked, " I'm gonna challenge her. " Raghav smirked and got up " and this time I'm gonna win " Raghav said and walked out of his cabin.

Kalpi was in Baby's home office going through some of the design when Devika, Baby's maid came in, " Kalpi mam..someone is here to see you " Devika said, " send them in " Kalpi smiled and got up and walked over to the closet. " nice office " Raghav said as he walked in. Kalpi rolled her eyes and looked up, " what can I do for you " Kalpi asked. Raghav smirked and closer to her, " I'm here to propose a challenge " Raghav said. Kalpi turned around, " kiya ? a challenge ? " Kalpi asked in confusion, " yes..a challenge. I Challenge you Kalpana Vittal Jadhav " Raghav said as he pointed to her. " you challenge me ? to what ? " Kalpi asked. " that I can make you fall for me before 6 months is up " Raghav said in determination. Kalpi raised her eyebrows at him, " really ? " Kalpi asked in surprise, " yes " Raghav said confidently. Kalpi chuckled and crossed her arms, " wow you seem confident " Kalpi said. " fine I accept you challenge. So what do I get ? " Kalpi asked. " excuse me ? " Raghav asked, " I mean if I win this challenge..what do I get ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav looked lost, " have thought of it huh ? " Kalpi smirked. When Raghav did not reply, Kalpi smiled, " let do it this way instead. We challenge each other to see who break first. If I win you grant me the annulment " Kalpi said. " and if I win ? " Raghav challenge back, " I'll stay. No annulment, no contract " Kalpi said looking straight at him in determination. Raghav thought for a moment and looked back at her, " fine. " Raghav said as he extend his hand toward her. Kalpi looked at his hand and then back at him, she smiled and took his hand and Raghav pulled her close, " may the best man or woman win " Raghav whispered and kissed her cheek and walked out of the office. Kalpi looked at Raghav when he left and smiled .

Later that day, Kalpi got another surprise, " who is this from ? " Kalpi thought she looked at the bouquet roses in front of her. There was card attached to the bouquet. Kalpi to it out from its stand and read it...

Let the games begin

Raghav

Kalpi smiled and looked the bouquet again, " let's see how long you can hold up " Kalpi thought and touched the velvet petals of the roses.

Raghav looked at the Jadhav project. " so how was it ? " Sammy asked, Raghav smiled and looked at him ," good. I challenged her " Raghav said. Sammy looked at him in confusion, " challenge ? " Sammy asked and Raghav nodded, " I told her before the 6 months is up that I can make her fall for me " Raghav said. Sammy sat back, " and did she accept ? " Sammy asked and Raghav nodded. " you think you can win this ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked at Sammy in determination, " I know I can. I'm Raghav Singhania. And Singhania's do not lose " Raghav said.

When Raghav came home later that night, he found Kalpi in the kitchen cooking. " smells good " Raghav said. Kalpi turned around, "Sammy kaha ? " Kalpi asked as she looked behind him. " ohhh, he had to meet a client " Raghav said walking into the kitchen. Kalpi walked and placed the food down on the table, " dinner's ready " Kalpi said. Raghav just stood there, " kiya hua ? something wrong ? " Kapi asked as she stepped closer to him. " huh ? kuch nahi " Raghav smiled and dragged the chair and sat down. Kalpi smiled and sat down beside him and started to serve him. Raghav took a bite and stopped. Kalpi looked at him nervously, " kiya hua ? is it not nice ? " Kalpi asked. She was about to take his plate when Raghav stopped her and, looked at her, " its delicious " Raghav said. Kalpi looked at him, " really ? " Kalpi asked and Raghav nodded. Kalpi smiled and started eating.

Kalpi was clearing the plates when Raghav wrapped his arms around her from behind. Kalpi stilled," what are you doing ? " Kalpi asked, " just hugging my wife " Raghav and pulled her closer to his chest. Kalpi smirked, " so that how you wanna play huh ? " Kalpi thought. Kalpi closed the tap and turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her which shocked Raghav. Kalpi smiled up at him. Raghav looked ta Kalpi, " I'm so gonna win this game " Raghav thought. Kalpi found that she was bored and pushed him away from her, " good night " Kalpi smiled and walked away leaving a very shocked Raghav in the dining room.