Dil Mere Nal Nal Nal

Goa

The next morning, Kalpi walked into the bedroom and saw Raghav still sleeping. Shaking her head, Kalpi placed the cup of coffee on the bedside table and climbed onto the bed. Kalpi was about to poke him when Raghav hands reached out and pulled her down to him. Kalpi squealed in shock as Raghav rolled her onto her back. Kalpi looked up and saw Raghav looking down at her with a smiled, " well...good morning " Raghav whispered. Kalpi blinked and tore herself from his arms and sat for away from him. Raghav chuckled and sat up. Kalpi looked away and got down, " your coffee " Kalpi said and walked out. Raghav smiled, " this is gonna be easy " Raghav told himself and took the cup of coffee and sipped the hot coffee.

In the evening, Kalpi sat outside reading until Raghav came sat beside her, " beautiful isn't it ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi looked up and nodded. " say why don't we go to the beach ? " Kalpi smiled. Raghav looked at her " sure why not " Raghav smiled. " alright " Kalpi smiled and got up to go and change. Few minutes later Kalpi came down wearing a green top with a long white and black skirt. She finished the looked with flats and simple sliver earrings. Raghav looked at Kalpi, just staring at her " shall we ? " Kalpi asked. When Raghav did not answer Kalpi smiled inwardly, " Raghav ? " Kalpi asked, " huh ? " Raghav said,
" beach ? " Kalpi asked, " uhh yeah.. " Raghav stammered. They walked out and headed to the beach.

They walked to the beach and found a bonfire that was lit up and people were sitting on the sand and relaxing. Kalpi sat down on the sand and looked out at the sea. Raghav sat beside her and sighed, " I just love it here " Kalpi smiled, " its so beautiful " Kalpi said. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled, " not as beautiful as you " Raghav whispered and sat closer to her. Kalpi smiled but did not look at him.

After dinner at a beach café, they walked along the beach, enjoying the sunset. There was music playing. Raghav took Kalpi hand in his and pulled her to where people were dancing. They slowly swayed to the music. Kalpi sighed, " too bad we have to leave soon " Kalpi said sadly, Raghav smiled, " we can always come back " Raghav said and Kalpi just smiled.

They arrived back home and Kalpi immediately headed to the kitchen for some water. Raghav saw her and walk to the kitchen and followed her. Kalpi finished her glass and turned around, only to come face-to-face with Raghav. They looked at each other, until Kalpi broke the gaze and tried to move around him, but Raghav just caught her wrist and spun her around and kissed her hard. Kalpi stiffened at Raghav's boldness. She tried to break free but it was no good, Raghav just tightened his hold on her and deepened the kiss.

After some time, Raghav broke the kiss and looked down at Kalpi. Kalpi opened her eye and looked at him, but that somehow turned into hardness. Kalpi broke away from his hold and stormed to the bedroom leaving a very frustrated Raghav in the kitchen.