Kaala Shah Kala

Mumbai

2 Months Later

Kalpi looked at the card in front of her and smiled. " something good ? " Raghav asked, " yes..my cousin Lalita is getting married " Kalpi smiled and looked at the card. " we need to head to Rajasthan soon " Kalpi said passing the card to Raghav. Raghav took the card and looked at it, " its next week ? " Raghav asked and Kalpi nodded, " we leave tomorrow " Kalpi said and walked away, " tomorrow ? its only next week " Raghav said gaining up on her, " yes..but I need to be there to help. Beside it'll take some time to get there by train " Kalpi said. " Train ? you are going by train ? " Raghav asked in shock, " yes.. " Kalpi said getting irritated at his dumb questions, " get to the point Singhania " Kalpi said. " You could just go by flight...it will be easier and faster " Raghav said. Kalpi thought for a while, " no. listen..you can go by flight and I can go by train. " Kalpi said and walked away.

Kalpi stood at the train station platform and waited until someone stood beside her. Kalpi turned and looked up, " wow...this is interesting " Kalpi chuckled. Raghav stood beside Kalpi with shades, " what are you doing here ? I thought you wanted to go by plane " Kalpi said. " decided to try something new..." Raghav said. Kalpi chuckled and shook her head and continued to wait.

Somewhere between Mumbai and Rajasthan

5 hours has passed and Raghav just could not stop moving and Kalpi was getting irritated with it. " would you stop " Kalpi whispered " how do you travel in this ? its so uncomfortable, unhygienic and crowded " Raghav whispered. Kalpi rolled her eyes, " you could have just flown. Instead of following me " Kalpi said and looked out the window at the passing scenery. Raghav wanted to say something but just kept quiet. After sometime. He fell asleep. Kalpi looked beside her and chuckled inwardly. Raghav looked peaceful when he slept. Without known what she was doing, Kalpi wrapped her arm around his and gently laid her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes.

Rajasthan

After 18 hours, they finally arrived. Stretching, Kalpi looked around and started walking, " where are you going ? the taxi stand is this way " Raghav asked from behind but Kalpi kept walking. Kalpi waved her way thought the coward and smiled. " Raju kaka !!!! " Kalpi called out and ran towards him and hugged him. " Kalpi beti..how are you ? " Raju kaka asked, " I'm good Raju kaka..god I miss you !! I miss this place " Kalpi said. They were hugging when they heard a clearing of throat behind Kalpi, " uhh..Raju kaka...this is Raghav Singhania....my husband " Kalpi introduced. " ahhh...Raghav...I have heard so much about you. Welcome " Raju kaka smiled and shook Raghav's hand. " chal ? " Kalpi smiled.

They arrived at the villa, and Baby came running out in happiness, " KALPI !!! " Baby smiled, " Baby.. " Kalpi smiled and hugged her tightly. " Raghav....welcome back " Baby smiled and hugged him. Raghav smiled and hugged back, " come on..." Baby smiled and ushered them in. " this is your bedroom " Raju kaka said as he ushered them in. Kalpi looked around and smiled, the bedroom was beautiful, it had turquoise color walls with gold fixtures. There was a four-poster bed in the middle of the room with chairs opposite it and a coffee table. It also had window seating which Kalpi loved. Raghav smiled, and looked around as well, " thank you Raju kaka " Raghav smiled. Raju kaka smiled and left them. " sooo....looks like we will be sharing a room...again " Raghav teased. " don't push it " Kalpi said and started unpacking her luggage.

For the next few days, Baby's villa was busting with activity. " I'm so excited !! I can't believe Lalita is finally getting married !! " Baby smiled and Kalpi nodded. Raghav walked into the kitchen after helping out and found Kalpi in the kitchen making laddoos. Raghav smiled and walked up to her and stood beside her, " looks delicious..." Raghav said. Kalpi smiled, " thanks..." Kalpi said. Kalpi rolled up a ball and gave it to Raghav. He looked at her, " try it " Kalpi said. Raghav smiled and took it and bit into it, " hmm...delicious..." Raghav said. Kalpi smiled and made more laddoos. Later that night, Kalpi came into the room with a bowl in her hands, " kulfi ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav looked at her " you made it ? " Raghav asked and Kalpi nodded. Raghav smiled and took it. " nice..." Raghav said and Kalpi just smiled and got into bed.

Kalpi looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, today was Lalita's Sangeet ceremony. Kalpi was fixing her earrings when Raghav walked in looking handsome and all. Kalpi shook herself from staring and blushed and put her shoes on. Raghav watched Kalpi as she fixed her shoes and smiled. " you look beautiful " Raghav said. Kalpi looked up at him," thanks " Kalpi said and stood, " chal " Kalpi smiled and walked out the room.

The garden was decorated beautifully. Tents were set up with seating's for the guest. " Kalpi !!! " Lalita called and ran to her. Kalpi smiled and hugged her, " how are you Lita..." Kalpi smiled, " I'm good. I heard you go married " Lalita said, and Kalpi nodded. Raghav stood beside her, " Lalita..this is Raghav. My husband " Kalpi said introducing, " hi Raghav and congratulations " Lalita said, " thank you ", " was it a love marriage ? " Lalita asked, " yes " Raghav said as he wrapped an arm around Kalpi's waist and pulled her close. Kalpi smiled and wrapped her arm around him. " Lalita !!!! Kalpi !!!! Raghav !!! " Baby called us, " chal na " Lalita said and pulled Kalpi with her.

They sat down, and the mehndi was placed on Lalita's hands and feet. They started placing on Kalpi's hand as well. " do you want any initial ? " the girl asked. Kalpi looked up and found Raghav with one of her uncles talking, and looked back at her and nodded, " RS " Kalp said and the girl nodded and started on the initial. Kalpi looked at her mehndi when Raghav came and sat beside her and watched the performance. They pulled Kalpi to the dance floor and started dancing. Kalpi laughed and danced with Raghav watching. " hey... " Baby smiled and sat beside him. Raghav smiled back, " so how is everything going ? " Baby asked. Raghav took a big gulp and looked at Kalpi, " not good..." Raghav said, " oh..what happened ? " Baby asked. Raghav told Baby the whole story from the bet to the project. " I just don't know what to do. I'm running out of ideas " Raghav said in frustration. Baby patted his hand, " you'll think of something... " Baby smiled. Raghav nodded and looked back at Kalpi twirling around with her cousins.