Bad encounter

Taurtis' pov.

"Stupid tree..." I mumbled and continued down the sidewalk.
"What was that?" I said to myself, as a loud scream came out of nowhere. I ran to crab man Carl's store to see if he knew what was going on. "Did you here that!" I said a little panicky. " Wolololo! Your hooman friend Sam is in a fight!" he said while closing the shop windows. "Do you know where they are?" I asked. "Look behind you" I turned around and saw a huge crowd of people.

Sam's pov.

"Come on we can work this out" Dom whispered in my ear.
"Dom stop" I said angrily.
"Babe please.." he said grabbing my arm and spinning me around. "Get off me" I said and slapped him. "Dommy is this loser bothering you?" I looked up to see invader.
"Yes he is can u take care of him please?" Dom said rubbing the hand print I left on his face.
" of course " she said and grabbed me by my shirt collar.
"Me you after school behind the gym got it!?"
"O-okay" I stuttered out
I screamed in pain as invader kicked me in the back then sent me falling to the ground.
" OH MY GORD SAM WHAT HAPPENED!"
"SOMEBODY CALL THE HOSPITAL!"
all I could see was Yuki and Taurtis running towards me as my vision faded into darkness.
.....
....
...
..
.
Okay thanks guys sorry
I am so late I was gonna say thx for 100 but now its 264! Like omg also sorry
For the short chapter
I just started a Youtube channel called mistycute234fab
Im also working on my one shots book.
Please forgive me
~ mistycute234