Cuddle time!

Sam's Pov.

When Taurtis opened the door I saw something unexpected.

Taurtis was wearing his black suspenders and blue T-shirt he looked super cute in my opinion. (T-SHIRT! GET IT? SEE WUT I DID THERE? X3)

I didn't usually get to see him after school since he was always withh salex. So this was kinda new to me. " Yay your here Sam!"

"Woo lets get this party started!" I said, Taurtis let me in and I saw his huge living room.
I sat on the couch and looked around a bit more.
A flat screen TV sat a few feet away from the couch, next to it was his game crab. it had a few stickers on it, But that was normal considering he got it form a garage sale.

"You ready to get your butt kicked?" Taurtis said playfully.

"Pffft Bring it bro!" I said, we both picked up a controller and started the game.

After winning and losing a few games, eating a bunch of pizza and drinking Way to much Mountain Dew. Taurtis and I were sitting on the couch going though our old photos of each other.
"Ha! Remember this Taurtis?" I asked showing him my phone. It was a picture of me and Taurtis during Halloween.

"Oh my gord yes! You screamed like a little girl!" Taurtis replied laughing a little. We continued to look at pictures and share our memories from the past Until I fell asleep.

Time Skip To The Next Morning.

I Rubbed my eyes and realized that I was still on Taurtis' couch. I reached for my phone on the table but something was in my way.
I looked down and saw a pair of arms warped around my waist. My face heated up quickly, I looked behind me and saw Taurtis who was still asleep. I looked at the clock above the Tv, Only 3:23 I still had time to sleep. the more I stared at Taurtis' hands the more tired and comfortable I got. I curled up against his chest and fell asleep, wishing this moment would never end.

Chan's pov.

I woke up very early to go to the hospital.
My dad never cared about anything I ever did so I gave up on telling him anything.
I placed the carefully folded note in my jacket pocket and got on my bike.
The ride to the hospital was the same as usual.
"Good morning Ayano chan!" one of the nurses said and waved to me.
I had been to that hospital so many times half the staff knew me by name.
Glad I have Sam doing everything for me.
I walked into Souls room and saw her fast asleep.
I checked her phone quickly then placed it back on the table.
"Now, lets do what I came here for" I muttered.
I placed the note next to her lamp and smiled.
Watch your back soul...
Im coming for you.
>:)

Yay I finally got some inspiration to write! (Writers block sucks)
Anyways shout out to..
Sookie_Yaki

Ariana_Marano1

Thank you guys for waiting to be in the book. I feel so bad not being able to put u guys in the book yet. I can hopefully put you guys and anyone else who hasn't gotten to be in the book yet. :)

Happy late thanksgiving :3

~Misty