the fall

Sam's pov.

"KYAAA!" I yelled as I ran into someone.

"So sorry about that!" they said quickly.

I opened my eyes, "its oka-" I gasped when I realised who it was.
"Ew! Dom get the frick away from me!" I screamed and slapped him so hard you could see the hand print from earlier coming back on his face.
The bell rang And I ran to gym class.
"Stupid Dom watch were he's going" I muttered and got in my gym uniform.

" OKAY MAGGOTS! TODAY WE ARE. DOING PARKOUR OUTSIDE!" Rowan yelled while leading us to the field.

I could tell this was not going to go well.

Taurtis' pov.

When I got to the field I saw the biggest Parkour map ever. It went above the school roof and the school flag.

"Woah this is huge... How many blocks up is this Rowan? " I asked trying to see the top.

"OH JUST ABOUT 600 BLOCKS ! " he yelled back at me.

I felt something cling to my arm. I looked over and saw Sam shaking in fear.
I wanted to hug him so bad! But if I did everyone would stare at us.
"Hey are you ok Sam?" I asked

" im scared of heights , what if I fall and hurt myself! " he exclaimed

"Then ill be there to catch you" I said and smiled.

"GET READY!  SET! GO MAGGOTS GO!" Rowan yelled as we started to do the parkour.

Small time passes. Still Taurtis'  pov.

I was on the 45 jump and  almost lost balance,  I stayed there for a while. I looked down then at the blocks behind me. When realisation hit me I began screaming.
"SAM!!!!!!!"
I started to jump down quickly, fear washing over me.

Sam's pov

I was a few jumps behind Taurtis when something happened. I jumped toward the 41 block, but my foot missed the block and I was falling. I grabbed the edge of the platform as tightly as I could.

"SAM!!!!!!!"   I herd Taurtis scream.

My grip on the block wasn't as good as I thought it was. My hand began slipping, my mind went to the worst possible outcome.

What if I die up here!?

What if nobody remembers me.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

It was Taurtis. I hugged him and started crying.

"Thank you I was so scared!" I said trying hard not to hyperventilate.  ( it means try not to breath hard and not be able to speak... Its hard to explain comment here if u know the feeling )

" now how do we get down? " Taurtis asked looking down.

"I dont know..." I replied

"I have an idea! "

"What's your-" before I could finish he picked me up ( bridal style X3 ) and continued to do the parkour downwards.

Im glad he was focused on the jumps, because my bunny ears were twitching and I was blushing so hard.

Yandere chan's pov.

"Hey invader wait up!" i said trying to get to invader's platform.

"Yeah what's up?" she said looking at me confused.

"Look down" I said quiet but loud enough so she could hear me.

"Ya what about- AHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as I pushed her off the platform.

"Have a nice trip, see ya next fall..."

U guys guessed it! It was Dom!
I am very sick right now and I dont feel good.
So sorry if this is a bad chapter.
And plz leave suggestions on my other book im working on
"Big book of one shots" if I have no suggestions then I have nothing to write ya know?
Misty out! <3