Notes & New students

Taurtis' pov.

I opened my eyes to see Sam's sleepy face inches away from mine. I blushed and quickly got up, Being careful not to wake him up. he looked so peaceful, so calm, so.. Adorable... EH! I'm thinking like that again! I walked up to my room and opened my closet, After going through my clothes I finally found my school uniform and suspenders. While I was changing I noticed something was off about my senapi shri- Er, Memory board of me and Sam. I stared at the pictures for a good minute until I noticed a new picture was there. It was a picture of me and Sam cuddling, I stared freaking out. " D-Did that really happen??" I just tried my best to ignore the fluttery feeling in my stomach and continued to get dressed. "S-Sam? You awake??" I asked sitting in front of him. he yawned "Wah- Oh good morning taurtis!" He said and rubbed his eyes. "good morning! Its time to get up sleepy head!" I said and smiled. "Oh okay! " Sam said, he sat up and stretched. "Im gonna go get dressed" Sam said as he walked to the bathroom. "Kay!" I replied and cleaned up the living room.

( Time skip to when they get to school)

Sam's pov.

I waited for role call to be over when Okami stopped for a moment. "Where is Mineral & Misty?" She asked, Everyone was quiet, "They didn't feel good so they went home early yesterday" Chan said. "Oh I hope they get well soon!" Okami said

I let out a small Sigh of relief, Knowing that Chan has my back. " thanks chan.." I whispered " Well then, please give a warm welcome to the new students joining Akademi high!" She cheered and set of some fireworks. Three girls walked into the classroom and looked at all of us. The first one to speak had long black hair with blue highlights.

"Hi! My name is Foxel! but you can call me foxy! " She said and waved. The second girl to speak had Brown hair and pink glasses. I herd a small " Hi sis!" From behind me. I turned and saw Yuki waving at the girl. "H-Hi! my name is Sally! I like Unicorns!" She said and giggled. The last girl had a hoodie over her head. " My name is sage. I like drawing.." At first i was a bit confused as to why she wasn't as enthusiastic as the others. Probably just a phase, I thought and shrugged it off as nothing. " Why thank you girls! Please make them feel Welcome!" Okami said and continued the lesson.

I Tried to pay attention to Okami but the Sally girl was acting weird. She kept looking at taurtis, ALOT. I began to pay close attention to her Untill The bell rang. as students rushed out of the classroom. I walked out with taurtis and headed towards the lunchroom. " Thanks for letting me stay over last night taurtis!" I said and smiled. "No problem anything for a friend!" he said and sat down. That word... Friend, made me feel as if I was walking on a thousand needles. I hated that word. I wanted to cry knowing that all we would ever be was friends. I bit my lip, " Heh, So How was Gym yesterday?" I asked trying to cover up the fact that i was crying on the inside. Why can't he love me the way I love him?

Soul's pov.

I woke up and yawned. it was really lonely without sookie. I looked down at the tubes attached to my arms. "Glad these are coming off today!" I said to myself and smiled.I sat in bed Looking for something to do, Until I decided to watch some Dance mom's. when I reached for the TV remote I Noticed a small note folded up Nicely on the Table. I unfolded the note and was surprised with what it said.

Your awake. Good, If your reading this nothing has happened to you, Yet. This is just some information that you might want to know. Today is your last day to live, Have the best day you can. I wouldn't call or tell anyone about this note or I will deal with them to.. I will do ANYTHING for senpai.. if it means blackmail. Ill do it for senpai. If it means missing school.. Ill do it for senapi. Even if it means KILLING someone, Ill do it for senpai. Have a nice day.

~ Your nightmare.

I put the note back on the table and began to cry. " I-I don't want to die.. Why me? W-why me, Why?" I whispered to myself. " Sookie I love you, I dont want to leave." I continued to whisper to myself while I rocked back and forth " Dont leave me.."

Phew 797 words! Thats alot for me! Im so sorry for not updating for a while. Writers block got to me and a few of you got upset :( Im trying to balance my life right now, I need some support, Lets just say Bullies suck :T But I got it done! I will do my best to get on track with my updates to make you guys happy!

Shout outs to...

Spacecat1029

dancingbunny41

Because they made Fan art from this book and made a grian x reader 4 me ^3^

Please go check them out there Rossome!

See ya guys!

~Misty