Missing students...

Soul's pov.

Pitch black, that's all i could see for a while.

I kept hearing voices, "Is she here yet?" "I don't wanna tell her you do it! " my eyes finally opened and my sight was blurred by the amount of light surrounding me. "Where am I ?" I asked and stood up. "Your awake" Invader said quietly. She had sparkling white wings that i could barley see with all the light. As realization hit me I turned my head around to see a pair of big silver wings next to my normal ones. "A-Am I Dead?" I whispered cautiously stepping on 1 of the clouds. " Sadly yes" Gareth said and walked towards me. "Why?" I asked, " Sam was forced to do this, That Chan has gotten inside his head" Invader said and sighed. " what about sookie?" I asked worryingly. " Oh, lets just say you will see her soon" Garreth said and smiled at me. " for now we will just have to wait" Invader whispered and sat on a cloud. I would already tell, this is going to be a long wait...

Sams pov.

I yawned and sat at the edge of my bed. " well then, This is going to be a Long day" I said to myself and got up. I thought for a long time while I got dressed for school. " how am I gonna get pantie shots without getting caught? Maybe I should ask Chan". I picked up my phone skipped through my notifications, and went straight to my texts. ' You Have 2 New Messages! ' I looked at the first one from Yuki.

'Hey Sam! Just wondering if you wanted 2 go to a party this weekend? Taurtis is coming~'

"Hmm.... do I have time for a party? I mean I haven't really been outside in a while...". So I Replied with ' Sure Id love to See You then ^U^ ' The next text was from Info Chan. ' Don't forget about the pantie shots bunny boy >:) ' " Ugh How could I forget" I muttered and Typed in Chans Number. ' Hey um I need to get pantie shots for info chan.. can you help?' I put my phone in my pocked and walked to the kitchen. All the food I had was cereal, carrots and Ramen, So I just made a bowl of Lucky charms and stuffed a few carrots in my back pack. I Quickly turned off all of the lights in the house locked the door and left for school.

~Small Time Skip to The Middle Of Class~

I had spaced out in the middle of class until I herd whispers. My ears twitched while I started to listen in. "Omg, Graci isn't at school today again! She never misses more then 1 day" " Do you think she's sick? or something?" The whispers got louder and louder. the ideas they had were not getting any better. " What if she got in an accident! maybe she's hurt!?" "Oh my gosh your right maybe we should check on her later today" I didn't want to hear anymore. I tried my hardest to silence the noise but it would't stop. I pulled my ears down to the front of my face in attempt to block out the other students voices." Sam Are you okay?" Taurtis asked and turned towards me. "Its to loud" I said quietly gesturing over to the other students. "Shh... That's enough side conversations now, Please direct your attention to the board" Okami said and began to talk more about nature. I really hope No one finds out, Especially Taurtis.

Yuki's Pov

I looked at sookie who Looked Kinda upset.. "Hey Um Sookie? Are you Alright? You look kinda down," I asked. " O-Oh Im just worried about soul... she didn't come home yesterday, " . " I hope shes alright, Will you be okay?" I asked worryingly. " Yeah.. Thanks for asking though," Sookie said and smiled. " If you say so" I said and adjusted my bow. Weird things are happening, People are going missing. And I don't know whose next

To Be continued....

(Hello guys! Well i hope you enjoyed that, It was the LAST chapter of this book! A second book is coming out soon so keep an eye out for that. Please tell me somethings you would like to see in the future! and maybe some things you liked or didn't really like :3 Leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed! Please go check out 2 of my close friends irl BrokenWings333 and Mlppower12

Thank you all for being here with me since the begining.

~Misty