the trap is set...

Yuki's pov.

I left the room because I knew exactly what Sam was gonna say. Going to the waiting room was the first thing I could think of. I sat down and grabbed my phone. "Hmm what first? Fumbler? Twatter? Oh! Wattpad! "
I opened Wattpad and started going through my notifications. "Ugh my story's never gonna get famou- "
My thought prosses was interrupted by loud footsteps. I looked up to see a girl about my age turning a corner and running into the waiting room. When she passed me she looked very familiar... I just couldn't put a finger on it. After a few minutes of reading other peoples Wattpad comments I saw Taurtis sit next to me.
"How'd it go?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket. "Well... He told me something about a break up, and..." I cut him off by saying. "No no no not about him and Dom i mean after he told you!"
" oh well.. He started crying.. Then I- I held him in my arms until he fell asleep then I came down here" i saw his face turn red. "oooooo cuddle session and I couldn't record it!" I started to giggle and Taurtis laughed to.

Yandere chan's pov.

I was outside Sam's room, "time to put this plan in action" I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts. When I found his number i texted him.

Hey,
I need you to do something for me...
I will get invader off your back if you do this.
I need you to poison soul owl for me.
I left a full syringe in your pocket be careful and take it out.
And if you don't...
You can say goodbye to your little friend Yuki.
Your friend in the shadows.

After I finished the text I walked into his room.
"Asleep as planned, perfect."
I slipped the syringe in his pocket and checked his phone if he got the text. "My job here is done..." I whispered and walked out of his room. As I walked back into the waiting room I saw Yuki talking to Taurtis. I growled and walked past them. " watch your back Yuki... Sam might make the wrong decision " I muttered to myself. Then got on my bike and rode home.

So sorry this was supposed to be updated yesterday!
If u read my conversations then u will know why ^°^
Please forgive me. As an apology i will try to uptake twice today instead of once.
~Misty