After school worries.

Taurtis' pov.

I noticed Salex was being very clingy lately.

Maybe i should break up with her, I mean, I Do love sam right?

i must have been thinking about it for a while because Salex was waving her hand in my face. " Babe are you okay? you spaced out again." she said. "Uhh Yeah im fine" i said looking down at my phone. "MAGGOTS! THE BELL IS BEING TESTED GET TO GYM NOW!" Rowan yelled pointing twards the gym.

"Im gonna show the girls around the school.." Sam said showing me the hall pass he just got from Okami. "Okay catch up with you later?" i asked. "Sure taurtis!" he said and walked off with the girls.

"Come on taurtis your gonna be late!" Salex called after me, "Okay..." i muttered and walked to the gym.

Sam's pov.

" Do you guys wanna see something cool!?" i asked them. " Yeah why not" they both said.

I led them to the second floor janitors closet and waited outside. "Why are we here? Its just a closet" Mineral said crossing her arms. "Oh im just waiting for a friend. She knows how to get some cool stuff in here" i replied. " Hi sorry im late im Yandere Chan!" Chan said Getting the keys to the closet out.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Mineral and this is Misty" Mineral said. I walked into the closet and the girls followed. Chan locked the door and threw me the Syringe. " W-W-W-What are you guys doing with those! that's kinda Dangerous! " Misty shouted and ran to the corner. " Oh Just to make our job a little easier" I said stepping closer to them. " Sweet Dreams.." I muttered Stabbing Mineral in the neck and dragging her to the black box. "NOOO MINERA-" I turned and saw Chan dragging Misty Towards the second black box. " Well done Sam" Chan said closing both of the boxes and locking the door again.

" Whose next?" i asked looking down at my phone.

"Soul Owl"

"Easy enough"

"Good have it done by tomorrow night"

"Got it" i said and walked to my locker.

Sookie's pov.

Its been the worst days of my life without Soul.

"What if she Doesn't make it I miss her so much!" I Screamed and curled up on my bed. I began to cry as i thought of all the memories me and Soul have had. I got a phone call from the hospital and Instantly answered it. "H-Hello?" i said Hesitantly. "Hey Sookie Its me! Just calling to see if your okay?" The sound of Soul's voice filled my ears, Causing me to lighten up a bit. "Im Fine How are you? are you feeling better?" i asked. " Yeah! I might be out tomorrow if im Lucky!" " Thats Amazing news!"

" Well i have to rest ill call you tomorrow!" " Okay Bye!" i said and hung up, Maybe there was some hope for me after all! I thought and let the Sleepiness consume me.

Thank you guys so much for your patients with this Chapter.

Im trying to find a schedule that works with my pace. Please forgive me for the slow updating.

Btw! I Might be making a NEW taurtisgladiator fanfic ( NO IT WONT REPLACE THIS 1)

would you read it? or not? lemme know in da comments! thanks for being so supportive!

~ Misty ^_^