Rick imagine for @mortdoggy666

I've been walking around in the same area for the last two days. I swear, I'm going around in a circle. To be honest, I don't know what I'm even looking for anymore. Food? Shelter? It all seems hopeless now. My group is dead, I'm the only survivor. The safest place to sleep is the trees, the walkers can't get to me up here. So, here I am, sitting in my cold tree, and I hear a noise. At first, I blew it off, but then I heard talking, I heard men talking, and maybe a woman. I grabbed my gun, trying to be quite so they wouldn't hear me. I wasn't going to shoot them, I was just guarding myself, just in case. Unfortunately when I did, a leaf crunched beneath my touch, and they heard me. They grabbed their guns, well, all except for one who had a cross bow. "Come down from there." One of them said. He must have been in charge, because he stuck his hand back, stopping the others from moving forward as he did. "We won't hurt you unless you try to hurt us." As he said it, I placed my gun in my holster and slowly climbed down. I don't know why I came down so easily, or why I wasn't afraid of them. The mans charms were just, fascinating, he was beautiful! (Yes, men can be beautiful.) He smiled, "My name is Rick." They still pointed their guns and bow on me. "This is Daryl, Michonee, Carl, and Carol. We have a group and a camp. Are you alone?" Rick asked. "Y-yes. My group didn't.. survive." I said, intimidated by his charming looks. "What's your name?" Asked Carol, with a smile. "My name is Trinity." Rick smiled, "Well Trinity, how many walkers have you killed?" He asked. "More than I can count." I responded, dropping my face. "How many people have you killed?" He asked again. I replied, "Four." I hated admitting that I did, I didn't want to kill, but it was all about survival now. "Why?" Daryl asked. Still pointing at me with his crossbow. "Because they tried to kill me." I replied, being honest. Rick circled around me, I guess checking me out before they brought me to their camp. "Well. Trinity." Rick said. "Welcome to the group. We have a camp, you'll be safe there." He said. &' I swear, when he smiled at me, there was a twinkle, bright inside of his eyes, and I hadn't felt this kind of warm feeling in such a long time, it was amazing. As we walked back to the camp, Rick and I walked behind and talked about one another. He talked about his group, how they're like a family, and talked about his children, Carl &' Judith, but he didn't say much about it his wife, all that she died during child birth with Judith. I don't know why we opened up to each other so well, but I knew that it was something special. :)

Note from the author:
Hey Trinity. I hope you like it. And I am extremely sorry if you don't like it, or if you thought that it sucks. It has been such a long time since I wrote imagines, and I'm also sorry it took so long. :) I hope you enjoy!!