Carl Grimes Imagine | macc-lowe. | ❤️

"Ready or not, here I come." You say. You're playing hide and seek with your two friends, Carl &' Patrick. You and your family has been with the group for two years now, but you're just now making friends, because you're extremely shy, but you're starting to warm up to everyone. You know that they're trustworthy, you just didn't know if they would accept you. Since day one, you've had the biggest crush on carl, but no one knows. "Come out, come out wherever you are." You say, peeking around every corner. But then, you hear leaves crackling. You grab your knife, taking precaution. Could it be one of the boys, or a walker? As you walk closer to the leaves, someone pulls you aside and covers your mouth. You automatically react with the self defense stunts that Daryl taught you. "Ouch, damn it, Mackenzie. It's just me." Once you hear Carl's sweet voice, you feel so bad. "I'm sorry Carl, I thought you were someone trying to hurt me. I didn't mean to hurt you, I mean I did, but if I knew it was you then I wouldn't have." You look down, petrified because when you get nervous, you start babbling. Carl walks up to you, and grabs your chin carefully with his fingers and looks at you. "I'm sorry," he says, "but I can't take it anymore." Before you get the chance to understand, he kisses you long but soft. He pulls back &' looks down. "I can't take it anymore Mackenzie, I love you. I love you so much, I'm tired of hiding it." He says, still looking down. You grab his chin, just as he did you, and you kiss him just the same. "I love you too, Carl." You smile and look down. He grabs your hand and you two walk off to find Patrick. "I love you Mackenzie." He says one more time. "I love you too, Carl."

Let's just say that you got the best first kiss everrrr ❤️😘

Note from Alley: Hey Mackenzie (sorry if it's spelt incorrect.) I really hope you liked your imagine. Tonight has just been such a stressful night &' I tried extremely hard to make it cute! ❤️