The Governor. (For Brandi.)

WARNING. THIS IMAGINE IS RATED R. DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SCUM.

"Take it off." said the governor,  as he had you at gunpoint. You trembled with fear. "W-why are you doing this?" you asked. He moved the gun to your head. "Take it off."

You did as you were told and you took your shirt off. "Good." He smiled. "Now take off your pants." You were so scared, you began to cry as you took your pants off. The governor then edged closer to you, exploring your body with his hands. You cried, and cried, trying to fight against him. He had already beaten and bruised not only you,  but your friends Glen &' Maggie. All you wished was that your boyfriend,  Daryl, would come and rescue you. But he wouldnt. Before the governor found you, you were wandering the streets because you and Daryl had a fight. Distracted by your thoughts, you see Daryl &' Rick barge through the door, your expression shocked. Daryl ran to your side, Rick fighting the governor. "What did that bastard do to you, Brandi?" Daryl asks, crying. He then gets up, and beats the hell out of the governor. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRL LIKE THAT YOU SOB." Your body was in so much pain, before you realized, the governor had stabbed you without realization. You passed out.

Daryl's POV.

"I should have got there sooner. I should have protected her." I thought, as I held her hand tight at the infirmary back at the prison. "If you can hear me Brandi, I'm do sorry,  I'm sorry for everything." I said sobbing. She slowly opened her eyes. "Daryl, I love you." She says with a weak smile. "I love you so much, Brandi." I said kissing her.

A couple of weeks later, Brandi did recover and came out of the infirmary. Daryl never left her side. ♥

I'm sorry if it was bad, Brandi. I tried. :) Enjoy