Enid Imagine for Lone_Wolf_ ❤️

Before I start writing this request , just want to let everyone know that they should go follow Lone__wolf__ . such an amazing internet friend &' amazing writer ! 😋

"Josh , it's starting to get really cold ." Enid said . "Here ." I said , wrapping my only jacket around her shoulders. "Hopefully this will help." I said , smiling . We have been looking for shelter for what seems like forever . I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Enid telling me something . I snapped out , "Huh?" I asked . "Shh ." She said , pointing to a herd of zombies coming our way . "Crap ." I mumbled under my breath . I took my bow out of my holder on my shoulder . "Is your gun on silent?" I asked Enid , but turns out she was already shooting them . I smiled &' started shooting my bada** fire shooting bows at them , nailing one right into the tree . It felt as if we had been killing zombies for an hour before they were all killed , but there was no telling in the zombie apocalypse . She smiled at me , and I smiled back . It was already dark out , and it was freezing , but as long as Enid was warm , I was perfectly okay . After walking through the woods for several more miles , we found a cabin . There looked to be a little bit of light shining through the windows . Enid &' I looked at each other and decided to check it out . I walked over to one window , Enid walked to the other , keeping both of our weapons open &' ready for action just in case. "Drop your weapon." I heard someone say. I looked over to see a woman , holding Edin with a gun , not pointing it directly at her . "Let her go , we don't want to hurt you . We were just looking for shelter for the night . We're lost &' we don't know how to get back home until daylight ." I said , dropping my bow . The woman let go of Edin &' went into her house , inviting us in . "I'm Alley ." She said , "what's your names?" She asked . "I'm Josh , and this is my girlfriend , Edin ." I said . "Do you have a group ?" Alley asked . "We do ." Edin said , "Well , sort of , it's like a community ." She said . "How long have you two been out there ? You must be freezing &' starving ." Alley asked . "We have been out since early this morning , it started out as hunting but then we went too far out &' we started to get lost , we couldn't see our trail ." I said . "Well , make yourselves at home . There's deer &' potatoes on the table , and you can wash up upstairs . If you need anything , let me know ." Alley said , sitting down in a chair beside her fireplace , reading a book . "Thank you ." I said . &' Edin nodded her head in agreement . I made my way upstairs to wash up as Edin was downstairs eating . I heard Alley say , "There's wine in the cupboard if you're thirsty ."
I know I didn't know this woman , and most men wouldn't leave their girlfriends downstairs with a stranger but for some reason , I trusted her . Obviously if she wanted to kill us , she would have . After washing up in the bathroom , Edin went up &' I began to eat . I had been starving all day . I actually hadn't even ate at all . Edin came back downstairs . "There's a bed you two can share upstairs , it's the bedroom next to the bathroom ." Alley said with a kind smile , "I'll be two bedrooms over if you two need anything ." We gave her a smile as she went upstairs to her bedroom , I suppose . After I finished eating , we went up to the room beside the bathroom . There was a big bed , and it looked as if it had been untouched for years . Edin climbed under the blankets &' I lied down beside her . She rolled over &' lied her head on my chest . "I love you Enid" , I said , kissing her forehead . "I love you too , Josh ." I heard her say , before reaching up &' kissing my lips . I smiled &' she smiled too . She lied her head back down and I drifted off in a deep sleep . She was all I dreamed about the whole entire night &' holding her in my arms made the apocalypse seem like a terrible dream that didn't exist . ❤️

Okay Joshie , don't know how well that I went , I had a lot more added to it but decided to delete it off because I didn't think it sounded good , but I really hope that you like it . 😁👌🏻