Rick Imagine for MishasBitch ❤️

I sat on my porch processing the events that had just taken place. I can't believe that Glenn and Abraham are really gone. Part of my heart is missing, they were apart of my family. I obviously had a family before the apocalypse, but they were apart of my new family. Part of me died with them. I continued to silently cry, figuring that I was alone but I wasn't. "Bethany?" Rick questioned, approaching the steps behind me. He sat down beside me and pulled me into his arms, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." I continued to cry. "This wasn't your fault, Rick." I said. "It was out of your control." He nodded but rubbed my brown hair as he did so. "It's just hard to process." He said. "I wish I could have stopped it." I nodded. I wish he could have stopped it too. "If you would have tried, we would have lost you. Then what would we have done? Been without a leader." I stated. "You're what makes this group." I said, in between sobs. He lied his forehead on top of my head. "It would be nothing without you all." I slightly smiled. "Are we going to fight?" I asked. "We can't. They have more men then us." He sighed. "So we're just going to let him kill us and take our stuff?" I sobbed. "We have to, Bethany." I put my head against his chest. "We just have to live with it now." He said, rubbing my forehead.

Hey Bethany! I know it is short, but I was trying to follow your perfectly as I could. I hope you like it! MishasBitch