Carl Imagine for @louisftstyles

I've only been in this group for a week, I thought. Everyone likes me, except for the one person that's my age. It doesn't make sense. He's so perfect. "Lizabeth." Rick said, you're going on the run with Carl. You're close to the same age, you should work better together." You stood up, wiping the dirt off of your hands from the garden, and turning away from your thoughts. "Great." You heard Carl mumble beneath his breath. Rick cleared his throat. "You two run along now, here is the lodge of supplies." You and Carl began walking off into the middle of nowhere, looking for a store or house to check for supplies. You stayed extremely quiet, as did Carl. You accidentally hit the front of your shoes, on the back of his. "Watch where you're going, Lizabeth." Carl said shouting. "Why would he even put you in the group, you cant do anything right." You had tears in your eyes. "You're right." You said,  separating into the woods alone. Carl continued walking, feeling guilt build into his stomach. Then, he hears you scream. Trying to fight off the zombie attacking you, you feel as if there's no more hope left for you, this is it. But then, *bang * you hear a loud gunshot and the walker falls on top of you, completely dead. Carl runs to you quickly and picks the walker off of you, he grabs you and pulls your head to his chest, crying. "I'm sorry, Lizabeth." He says, whiping your crying eyes. "I didn't mean to say all of those mean things, I like you Lizabeth, I'm just so scared of getting close to someone and then losing them. I wanted you to chase me, I didn't think this would happened." He said, rambling on and on in fear. "You like me? Is that what you just said?" You asked. "Yes, I like you." He said. "And I won't let anything happen to you. From now on I'll protect you, only if you be mine." He said, holding your face in his hands. "I'll be yours." You say, smiling. Carl kisses you and you felt a jolt of warmth run through your heart. You couldn't believe what was happening but you went a long with it. With that, you two walked back to the group and explained what happened. :)