Imagine for @AndreaHoran1330 / Carl Imagine ♥

"Andrea, wake up." Your big brother, Daryl said, waking you up. "You're on Judith duty with Carl today." He says, looking at you smiling, because he's the only one that you have told about your crush. You have had a major crush on Carl for what seems like forever, but you're almost postive that he hates you, but everyone thinks that Carl hates them, he just comes off in that way sometimes. As you were walking down the hallway to find the cell that you would be watching Judith in, you run into Carl. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, I was looking for the cell." You say, holding your head down. "It's okay. I'll be there in a few minutes, I have to go find her baby supplies." He says, and you nod. Finally you find the cell that Beth is in with Judith. "Thank you so much, Andrea," Beth said. "I just need a break." You both laugh and Beth leaves the cell. "My little sunshine, my only sunshine." You sing, Carl walking into the room. Maybe you were just halluncinating but you could have swore that he was smiling at you when he walked into the room. You shrug your shoulders, brushing it off, because you're used to it being nothing. After a few minutes of actually sitting down and getting to know each other, you &' Carl actually click. "Andrea, can I talk to you about something? I think that it's finally time, and I need to get it off of my chest before it's too late. I didn't know how to tell you this before, but I-I love you. I always have, I've just been so scared an-." Before you could even think, you cut him off by kissing him. 

Carl's POV. 

I finally told her that I loved her. Holy crap. &" now she's kissing me. There's thoughts running through my mind and I don't even know what to say or do, or wow. Before I know how to react, I finally just start kissing back. I mean, what else am I supposed to do? She seems happy, and woah, she's an amazing kisser. I can't even think about one thing for three seconds. 

Andrea's POV.

I must be dreaming, it has to be a dream. Arms being touched, tongues dancing. My tongue is dancing with Carl's. I'm dreaming. He said he loves me. 

Finally, you push away. "Carl, are you sure you love me?" You ask. "Im positive, I love you Andrea. I love everything about you. Your dirty blonde hair and your sparkling brown eyes. I love you so much." He says. "I love you too Carl, I always have." You say, smiling. Then he wraps you into his arms and starts kissing again. Best. Day. Ever.

Note from Alley- sorry if it sucked girl. I tried to make it as cute as I possibly could.