Glenn Imagine for septiplierforlife33 ❤️

I sat in my room, silently watching Glenn guard the gates from my bedroom window. He is so amazing, I thought to myself. I continued to stare, but turned my head when I saw Maggie approach him. He likes her, not you, I told myself before turning around to lie on my bed. "Knock, knock." I heard my father, Daryl Dixon, say outside of my door. "Come in." I groaned, pushing my face into my thin pillow. He walked over and sat beside me on the bed. "What's wrong, princess? He asked in his husky morning voice. I shrugged my shoulders, "It's not really important." I replied. He frowned, "Of course it is, honey. You can talk to me about anything." I was silent for a moment before deciding that I could. "Dad, I really like Glenn." I said. "Tell me something I don't know." He said, smiling. My mouth was agape. "You knew?" I asked. "The whole group knows." He said, laughing. I wanted to cry. Glenn knew and didn't even care. My dad must have been able to tell because he quickly said, "He feels the same, ya know." At this point, I was crying. My dad wrapped me in his arms and held me. "If you don't believe me, why don't you just go ask him?" He asked. I continued to cry, "He likes Maggie." As I continued to cry, I felt my dad lift from the bed and walk out of my bedroom. "What the f---, dad?" I said as I raised up before I realized that Glenn was standing in my doorway. "Who said that I like Maggie?" He smirked before sitting beside me on the bed. He pulled me into a hug. I was too embarrassed to even move. "Samantha, I don't like Maggie, she's just a friend. I swear." I could feel the seriousness upon his face. "You don't?" I said before lifting up. "No. Samantha, I am in love with you." He smiled. I was extremely shocked, but words can't explain how happy I am. I was too busy smiling to lean in and kiss him, so he did it instead. "Don't say I didn't tell you so." My dad said, smirking in the doorway.

Hey Samantha, I really hope you enjoy it! I cried while I was writing it lol, miss Glenn soo much. 💔. septiplierforlife33