Medusa's Game

~Real World~

~Eruka's P.O.V~

"Owwwww," I groan pushing myself off the floor. What happened? The Makas switched places and then I blacked out?

I look over and Lady Medusa is laying on the floor opposite me. "Lady Medusa," I say standing up and running to her. She's knocked unconscious. I look around the room. It's completely trashed. It looks like someone came and wrecked the place. And it looks like Medusa was knocked out.

I kneel down by Medusa, she really is a psycho. What has Maka ever really done to her? Maka. Hmmm, Maka? WAIT MAKA! I turn towards the table and she's not there. What? Where is she? Maybe Free knows. I get up from the floor and walk to the door. What the heck happened?!?! It's completely knocked off its hinges!!

I observe the wrecked remains of the door, Medusa didn't take the seal off either. Whoever knocked it off must be pretty powerful. Black*Star probably. "Free," I call peering into the destroyed room full of smashed lab equipment. I guess Free must've had his hands full with the others. I hope he's ok, "Free," I call slowly taking a step inside the room further, "are you in here?" The room is completely trashed. It's pretty dark in here too. I look up and lights fixtures are hanging down from the ceiling flickering on and off.

"Free," I call again walking around a piece of fallen ceiling. No reply, well that's always a good sign. It's creepy in here. I take a few steps deeper into the room, it's really creepy in here, "Free?" I turn towards the walls and I see the indentions in them. It looks like the fight was pretty violent "Free?" I look behind a table and I hear something move, "Free, is that you? This isn't funny?"

"Do you EVER stop talking," I hear a voice say from right behind me.

I jump and turn around. "Free," I yell punching him, "don't scare me like that!" That idiot! How dare he scare me like that!

"Sorry," he says rubbing his arm, "where's Medusa and Maka?"

"Um, ribbit, Medusa is passed out in that room and Maka is gone," I say looking around the room to see if anyone else is here. So the rest of them got away?

"Where's the sphere," Free says looking down at me confused, "what do you mean gone?"

"I don't know, gone? She's not here," I say walking back towards the door. I hope the sphere isn't shattered, I don't remember seeing broken glass when I woke up.

"Let's go, wake Medusa up," Free says walking past me into the room. Ehhh, I'm not waking her up, he's crazy. Medusa would probably kill me. Free is immortal so he has nothing to worry about, but I'm a witch so I have to worry.

"Both of you, shut up," Medusa yells sitting up from the floor. Ribbit, this can't be good. She looks pissed.

~Medusa's P.O.V~

Tch, the Twin-World Maka packs more of a punch than the real Maka. No matter, if she becomes too much a nuisance to me, I'll kill her. I can't believe other Maka is able to use Soul Menace to that extent. I put my hand to my chest, my soul wavelengths are still imbalanced at the moment.

I grin, "the sphere?" I did it, the real Maka is trapped in the Twin-World like I planned. I throw my head back laughing, everything is going according to plan. Maka will think she is insane in the Twin-World. Hmph, everything will be twisted. I wonder how she'll react to everyone's new attitudes. Ahaha, I wonder what Soul and the others will think of new Maka.

Both Makas are strong, so if they met each other that could be a problem. However, I am in possession of the sphere, I have no need to worry. Soul and the others, probably won't even realize that Maka isn't from this world until it's too late. I grin as I see the glowing ocean blue sphere under some rubble. I can't shatter it, not yet.

If I shatter it now, there's a possibility that Maka could be dropped back into this world. I get up and grab the sphere, and then all my planning and work would have gone to waste. Not to mention, I would have two Makas to deal with then. I grip the sphere tightly, and we wouldn't want that.

I'll have to wait until both Makas gets used to living in their new worlds. I grin, once that happens I can shatter the sphere and then kill the Maka here. Her friends will be at such a disadvantage, it'll be like taking candy from a baby! I smirk and then I will rule Death City. I sigh clutching the sphere, I wonder how long I'll have to wait for that to happen.

I've set the rules and I've carefully placed my pieces. They don't even know they've already lost. I smirk as I look into the sphere, the only thing left for me to do is watch them make their moves. I've already have my pieces set up for the victory. The only thing left for me to do is sit back, watch, and wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote/Comment/ Fan?

Follow: Anime_Fans_R_Us