Switch: After Thoughts

~Real World~

~Liz's P.O.V~

(I'm Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry)

I paint my last finger nail and blow down on all of my wet nails. I have this weird feeling in my gut.... I've had this feeling since we left from Medusa's.

I think back to what happened yesterday. Well with what happened afterwards, that could just be what I'm having mixed feelings about.... I bite my lip thinking back on what happened with Kid and Soul. I blow down on my nails again, they actually would make a good couple...... You know, if they both were gay, of course.

I gulp and slightly blush as I think of me and Maka's kiss. I don't even like girls! I shake my head and try to force my blush back. What the hell was up with Maka anyway, Maka wouldn't do something like that! I blush furiously thinking back on how our kiss went.

She touched her tongue with mine and everything just happened so fast...... I slid my tongue into her mouth and instead of her pulling away, we started making out..... I blush furiously thinking back on how long we made out. Kissing her wasn't any different from kissing a boy..... If anything, it was better.... We kept making-out for so long that Kid and Soul eventually pulled us apart.

I blow down on my nails again after gulping in embarrassment and blushing a beet red. That was really, REALLY odd for her to do. Maka isn't that kind of girl to that just do that for a dare..... Or has she been a lesbian this entire time?...

I look at the picture on my dresser of all of us, so Soul is secretly gay and has a crush on Kid.... Maka is a lesbian and likes me?..... The 'dare' was just a cover-up, for them to finally come out of the closet? ..... It was just a cover-up, wasn't it?!?!?!

I look at Soul and Maka, who are side by side grinning. "I knew it," I yell at the picture, "I knew some reason was keeping you two apart! They're too perfect of a pair not to be together, and this is why they aren't!!!" It's because Soul is gay and Maka is a lesbian! I fucking knew it, I think half smiling as I close my nail polish bottle.

I drop myself backwards onto my bed, it all makes sense now. I sigh looking up at ceiling, I wonder if Kid will go gay for Soul...... I blush, am I willing to go lesbian for Maka?.... I shake my head, Kid would probably date Patti or me before he'd even considered going gay for Soul. I sigh, even now, the feeling just keeps getting stronger and stronger.....

I cover my mouth, I feel like I'm fixing to throw up.... I gag, and force myself to stop. Something is definitely wrong! I hear a cracking noise. I whip my head over to my room's door and no one enters, and everything in that direction looks un-touched. It sounded like it came from there...... What was that?.......

I feel the goosebumps start to form on my arms. I peer around my room, and see nothing is wrong or out of place. So then what was that?.......

I hear the cracking noise again, and snap my head towards the sound. I find myself looking at the picture frame, that's holding the picture I have of everyone on my dresser, that's next to my bed.

"What," I quietly mummer shocked, scared and confused looking at the crack on the picture frame. ....I-It was fine a minute ago...... There's one part of the picture's frame that's shattered now..... Just in that one spot..... ....No where else..... I feel my eyes starting to water from fear. The tingling coursing through my entire body causes the hair to stand up on my arms. This is too creepy...

....Way too creepy...

I reach for the frame from my bed hesitantly. I slowly retrieve it and then stare down at it frightened and confused.... Just in that one spot..... Is this some kind of sign?.... An omen?!?.... I set the picture frame on my bed quickly.