Switch: Thinking

****Spin-Off News: @shashadeadman gets to decide the first shipping & she has picked CronaXMaka!***

((Arachne is a nurse, and is a "good" half-witch. (Witch & Human) Yes, she is still Medusa's older sister. And if you haven't figured it out already, Dr. M, is Medusa. (Also Half-Witch and "good")))

-Twin-World-

-ARACHNE'S p.o.v-

"Sister," I say quietly, watching her stare down at the now pronounced dead girl as I walk into the ICU. Medusa hates seeing people die.

"Marie, please give me the phone," she says as she slowly trudges to Marie.

"Y-yes," Marie says handing it to her, "I think, whoever was on the phone heard and hung-up earlier. I was going to hang it up sooner, but."

Medusa nods and closes it, "it was my son. A friend of the girl, I think." Marie nods and turns to Dr. Freeman, "I should have been here instead of you."

Dr. Freeman nods, before sarcastically speaking, "yes, Medusa, I'm sure if you'd have been here, the girl would still be alive. You're more familiar with the altered blood types, aren't you?"

"She would've had better chance with me! I could've possibly done something! But no, instead I listened to you, stupid wolf. And I went and had a delightful chat with my son, who turned out to know this girl," Medusa yells back angrily.

"Your potions and spells don't mean anything in science," Dr. Freeman spits back.

"Well regardless, she's no longer with us," I snap back angrily, "so both of you, stop your pathetic bitching." They both look at me shocked. I can feel her soul. Her heart stopped but her soul is still here, maybe we still have a chance. "Dr. Free, Nurse Marie, and everyone else, besides Dr. Gorgon, please go tend to the other patients. We will take care of this one."

"Fine," Dr. Freeman says walking out of the room obviously pissed off, "she's dead anyway."

"Stop saying that jackass," Medusa yells watching him walk away.

"Both of you, act professional," I spit through gritted teeth.

The other nurses leave and Marie looks at me apologetically, "I'm sorry about Dr. Freeman. And also for mine and his failed attempt to save her life. I'm sure you and Dr. Gorgon could've saved her. I'm sorry for his and my naiveness on the situation."

"No need to apologize, what's done is done. However you shouldn't gamble with other's lives," I say smiling. She nods grimly before walking out the doors.

"We can still save her, can't we," Medusa questions quietly as she waits for the door to swing shut. "I can feel her here still, but she's not breathing anymore, so does that mean we can save her?"

I nod, "we can't, but Lord Death, or any full shinigami can." She looks at me relieved, "but Medusa, understand that her soul may still be here, for the time being but it's disappearing quickly. Her soul needs to be re-attached to her body as soon as possible. Even then, it's not certain she will wake up or recover. "

Medusa nods, "I'm aware, but if there's any chance she can survive, we have to take it."

I nod, "okay, I'll call Lord Death and request he come immediately. I hope you understand he is a busy, busy, man, and he may not be able to. What about his son?"

Medusa shakes her head, "he may be able to, he is a full shinigami, but it'd be our best bet to have her see Lord Death."

I nod in understanding, "just who is this girl anyway?" Normally Medusa hates seeing humans die, but she wouldn't go this far to save one either. She's willing to possibly face Lord Death's wrath for this girl. Why is she so special? I mean I feel a certain spark of interest to her, but why does she catch my interest?