Surprise

-Twin-World-

-KID'S p.o.v-

"KID," I hear a voice scream at the top of their lungs from nearby. Who the hell is screaming my name like they just lost their god damn mind? Honestly, is this city full of idiots? I shake my head and continue down the street.

I sigh as I come to an intersection, Maka hasn't said anything for awhile. I wonder just how different she is, I believe this is the longest she's been quiet in my presence since I met her. I wonder what she remembers and what she doesn't. I think I might've scared her earlier.

Oh look, the coffee shop. I walk up to the Death City Cafe's door "remember this?" Maybe this will jog her memory, all of the Spartio team got coffee here before we went on missions. It's a tradition at this point.

Hm, maybe we should get our usual and have a conversation, then I can talk to her about her memory loss. Hmph, leave it to Justin to completely screw up the strongest girl on our team. "Maka, do you remember this," I ask walking to the door. No reply, I push open the door. "Maka," I say slightly aggravated, "if you don't remember, fine, but don't ignore me." Still no reply, I step back letting the door close. "If you don-," I say turning towards her.

Where'd she go? Maka? I walk back down the street, she's not here. Wait.

That voice, it sounded like her's! Maka! I run towards the direction of the scream.

~Real World~

~Soul's P.O.V~

"Maka, I'd stop now," I say staring up at her. She can't get even with me, there's no way she'd actually be willing to do anything. Well, considering she kissed a girl, I'm not really sure anymore.

She sits on my chest and looking down at me, "I want to have some fun though." She smirks, "I wanna mark you, like you marked me," she says pulling down her hair. She leans her face down towards mine, "like I said earlier, we could change that about each other too."

I feel my nose start to bleed. Shit, she's playing with me and she's actually winning. I'm not even into Tiny Tits like that. Well, she's not so Tiny Tits I realize as I glance at her busy. I sit up and cover my nose looking elsewhere, "you're funny, I'd just make you cry again." I push her off me slightly, I need some space.

"What's wrong tough guy, got a nose bleed," Maka asks tauntingly as she places her hand on my cheek smirking. She leans her face closer to mine, "come on Soul, let me get even."

If she thinks I'd let her give me a hickie, she's crazy. I pull away from her smirking, "cool guys don't play to get even, so no." There's no way, I'd let her get even with me anyway.

She smiles, "you're right." She reaches for the bottom of her shirt, "they play till they win." My nose starts to bleed more as I sit there with wide eyes. She pulls her shirt off. "But you can show me how cool you really are," she says with a devilish grin as she leans towards me again. Bare chested and all, she's really filling out that bra of hers. No Soul, stop. Stop looking.

I keep holding my nose trying stop the other nose bleed I just got and I try to back away from her. Holy shit, is this actually happening?! I back up into the head board and hit my head. She crawls towards me with a smirk playing on her lips, "what's wrong Soul, you don't want to play anymore?" She's most definitely is not tiny tits anymore, I let my eyes travel to her chest again. I keep holding my nose as it starts to bleed more. "Come on Soul, let's make a baby," she says with a playful laugh.

Since when does Maka wear lace bras?! And the fuck is she talking about?!? Make a baby, the fuck?!? Did she steal the bra from Blair?! Did Blair stick it in her things or did Blair get her to wear it?! Why the hell am I even think about that right now?!? What the hell is wrong with Maka?!? Did Blair tell her to say that?! I bet this is a bet her and Maka have. Maka smirks, "the saying, you can look but can't touch doesn't apply here," she licks her lips.