Slim And Nev

Slim Part

Slim And Nev Was On The Bed Kissing But He Got Up And Went To Turn On The Light. Nev Squinted Her Eyes And Looked At Him. Slim Grabbed His Pants An Opened A Box. Thats When Nev Eyes Lit Up "Babe Wats That." He Went Over To Here "Something To Show You How Much I Care Bout Ya." She Sat Up And Placed Her Hands On Her Knees. He Opened The Box Revealing A Diamond Necklace With A "N" On It. He Grabbed Her Hand And Told Her To Stand Up. She Sat On The Dresser And Smiling. "Move Your Hair Outta Tha Way." She Moved Her Hair And Let It Go When He Start Massaging Her Neck. He Start Kissing Her. (Nev Had On A Sports Bra And Boy Shorts) He Took Her Sports Bra Off Revealing Her Big Breasts. She Then Leaned In And Start Kissing Him. He Start Taking Off Her Sports Bra, But She Stopped Him. "Wats Wrong Baby." "Nothing Its Just That I'm Not Sure If Im Ready." He Grabbed Her Hand And Her Face "Baby Do You Love Meeh." She Sighed "Of Course I Love You." "Then Show Me." Nev Hesitated And Then Climbed Off The Dresser. He Grabbed Her Shorts And Pulled Her To Him. She Pushed Him Causing Him To Fall Back On The Bed. Then She Start Kissing His Lips Down To His Chest. Then She Took Her Shorts Off. He Flipped Her Over And Put Her Right Leg On His Waist And The Other On His Shoulder. He Start Kissing Her Neck And Put His Dick To Her Opening Roaming It In Causing Her To Moan Out Loud And Kinda Cry. Then He Flipped Her Over And Hit It From The Back. She Cried Out In Pain Once Again. "Baby I Can't Take The Pain No More." He Start Laughing "Ight But Next Time You Ain't Gone Say Shit About This." She Scooted Over Under The Comforter. He Got Up And Turned Off The Light, Then He Climbed In To The Bed And Wrapped His Arms Around Her. She Grabbed His Hands And Hold Him Tight. "I Love You Neveah Renee Brown." She Start Smiling "I Love You Too Slim Big Jimmy." He Kissed The Back Of Her Ear And They Start Going To Sleep.