Shit

Look at Quavo and Offset throwback. They so cutee. I couldn't ever imagine offset with a Mohawk. Quavo still look the same a lil bit

Offset POV

Man kacey ass still in labor and it's been 23 hours already. Might as well say a whole damn day. I thought her black ass was ready when we got here.

"Offset gimme some water." She sat up in the hospital bed. I grabbed a water bottle and helped her drink it and I accidentally poured some water on the side of her face and down her gown.

"Man stop playing!" She said wanting some more water.

"My bad Bae." I said smirking a little bit putting her water down her throat and then I "accidentally" spilled to some more water down her gown and the side of her face. She grabbed the water bottle out my hand and splashed some water all on my expensive clothes and my hair.

"See if you wasn't pregnant, I'll be tempted to put my foot up yo ass." I went over to the sink and grabbed some paper towels wiping my clothes and hair. 

"Damnn fam what the hell happened to you!?" Quavo said coming in.

I gave his some dap "Man he pregnant ass wannq fuck around and play." I said it loud enough so she can hear me.

She flicked me off laying on her side. I flicked her off too and shook my head going back to quavo. "So wassup wit everybody?" I shrugged his shoulders scratching his dreads "Shidd everybody being distant and what not but me and trina straight."

"Still trying to plant a baby?" I sat in the couch finna roll up a blunt but I forgot where was at. "Nah had to think bout that shit and I don't want no kids any time soon." He sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets and sat next to me on the couch.

"I smell loud." Takeoff dumbass said coming in with stacey behind him. "Wassup Nigga." I said giving him a manly hug and quavo did too.

"Aww you ready to have this baby." Stacey cooed going to kacey. Kacey sighed and looked at me then rolled her eyes "Girl I'm never ever getting pregnant again." She flicked me off. "What I do?" I walked over to her and leaned down sucking on her neck. "Move Kiari." She pushed me off her.

"How she holding up!?" Neveah said coming in some damn pajamas on at 5:00 in the damn morning. Slim came behind her with a video camera "Show the excitement Mrs.Cephus!" He went over to her and put the camera in her face. She smiled with them devil eyes "Come closer jimmy." He got closer still pointing that damn camera in her face.

She grabbed a hold on to his collar meaning him forward "Nigga get that stupid ass camera out my motherfucking face!" She pushed him hard making him fall on the floor. We all bust out laughing including Neveah who helped him get off the floor.

"Y-you Ok baby?" She said dusting dirt off him.

"I'm aight... Thats why that baby still in yo stomach." He flicked her off. She shook her head "Ooooh...Kiari I-I-I think I'm ready."

I got nervous and excited at the same damn time "Damn..aight the I'll get the doctor."

"No! You come by my side while Quavo get the doctor." I submitted and grabbed her hand regretting it.

He looked at her like she had to heads "Man why I gott-."

"Just do it!!!" She threw a small plant missing his head.
He hurried up to the front and got a doctor. They came fast away with a small Jackie Chan looking ass doctor.

"Mrs.Cephus are you ready?" He said.

She nodded her head sitting up some more and gripping my hand tight.

Trina POV

I'm done with quavo.. He was cheating on me with some bitch because I found some black and orange laced pantie set in the bottom of our closet, but revenge is coming to him.

I decided my revenge will be something simple but a little outrageous.

"Stupid ass Nigga.. All I ever was good to yo wannabe Young Rich Nigga ass!" I threw all his expensive clothes, shoes, and designer mink coats in the tub. I fill the tub up with water, ammonia, bleach, spic and span, dishing detergent, and baking soda. I then grabbed a cup of water and poured it on the back of his tv. I then grabbed my keys and stuff and left with him only having his rides. He better think twice before cheating on me ever again. I left with a smirk on my face heading to my sister house, can't wait to see his reaction!!.

<<<<<<Comment>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<Vote>>>>>>>>>

~~Tell me how I did~~

•••Should I Continue With This Book Or Nah?•••