Pull Up Game Strong

Slim POV

Me and the crew got to the house finna turn the bitch up. We walked in and all I seen was hoes everywhere. I looked back at them and they looked at me smiling "What you smiling for, I hope you didn't bring the girls for me." I said getting aggravated. Quavo walked in the living room going to some bitches. Then they followed totally ignoring me. I shook my head and went to the bar sitting on the stool texting Neveah.

Big Jxmmi❤: Where you at ma?
Nev Lil'Mama: At the store.....Do you want something?
Big Jxmmi❤: Yea...You so can you hurry up.
Nev Lil'Mama: Ight Calm down shit.

I put my phone down rubbing my hands in my dreads. I felt somebody swiping their hand acroos my back. I looked back and it was a lightskin girl, she had on a long white dress with a split going up her thigh. "So you can't speak." She said cocking her head to the side holding her drink tight. "Uh....no." I said looking back at my phone. When I looked up she was nodding her head looking around. "So you don't remember eating me and making me cum 3x." I looked at this bitch like she crazy. "Uh No...Ion deal wit Nat Nat's." I said getting up grabbing my phone. I felt her grab my arm "No please stay its just that-." She stopped and sat down crying still having a hold to my arm. "Look ma...Ion mean to come off rude but I don't know you at all soooo." I said. She then start crying hard letting out some whimpers. I sighed my breathe and thought where the fuck us Neveah at? I then sat back down and looked at her. She kept crying, so I lifted her head up to make her look at me. "Ma why you crying?" She start wiping her tears "Because you said that we was gonna be together forever, but after the concert I didnt heard from you ever since." She said looking down. I was confused like who the hell I been wit before the concert. Then I actually thought about it....this bitch must be Andrea. "An-Andrea." I stuttered looking at her. She looked up at me and nodded her head wiping her tears with the front of her hands. "Um I gon be honest....I was in love with you but I found somebody else I mean no disrespect but I can't have you." I said being honest. She start crying harder. She said something but the music was too loud. She then came towards me giving me a hug. She then start kissing me roughly. I start kissing her back...I knew I was in trouble, but like usher says She such a Good Kisser. Something told me not to do it, but I resisted. I then reached down and grabbed a hold of her ass. She start moaning "Let's go upstairs." She said between kisses. I gripped her waist pulling her up on my waist. I headed up the stairs gripping her more cause she was sliding off.

Somebody grabbed my shoulder then I turned around and it was swae "Nigga what the fuck you doing?" He said looking angry. "What it look like....man mind ya business and leave me the fuck alone." After I said that I headed up the stairs going in somebody room. I put her down on the bed and layed her back while she looked up at me. I start kissing her neck, and she was unbuckling my pants. She pulled my dick out and pulled it. Then she start kissing me, while stroking my dick. I moved her panties to the side and inserted to fingers in, she had that wet wet. She start grinding on my fingers while moaning. She then pulled my dick pulling me to her. I slipped it in and her ass was not a that tight, but she wasn't that loose either. I start grinding going fast asfc. I then heard girls yelling.

Nev POV

Man Nic ass kept playing around, the fucking store with Stacey and Trina asses. "O MY FUCKING GOODNESS WILL YALL BLACK ASSES COME ON!!!" They finally came out laughing "Girl chill out dang we was coming." Nic said flipping her hair back. I rolled my eyes "Well if y'all ass would've came we would've been at the mansion sooner." I sais getting aggravated. They finally got in laughing and shit. I turned my music all the way up to avoid their annoying laughing. After 15 minutes we pulled up..thank god everybody was still here. I cut the engine off and stepped out snatching my purse out of Nic's lap. She smacked her lips and got out "Girl lose yo attitude." She said slamming my car door. I kept walking and knocked on the door. I heard music blasting so of course they couldn't hear me. I start banging on the door hard like I was the Feds. Takeoff opened the door and frowned "Stop banging on the door like you the Feds." "Shut up." I said walking in. Then I saw a bunch of girls nearly naked. I searched the room and saw Quavo all on one girl gripping her ass. Trina start going off pushing him off her, while yelling at him and her. Offset was in the kitchen talking to Kacey. I was surprised because he's usually the player of the group. I seen swae sitting down on the couch next to a girl rubbing up and down her legs. Nic got on his ass quick, slapping the shit out of him. I looked around and didn't see slim. I went to Rich and tapped him on the shoulder. "Wassup ma." He said smiling at me. "You seen slim?" I said giving him a straight face. He pointed toward the stairs and went back to the girl that he was with. I headed up the stairs hearing moans and groans. My palm got sweaty as I wasn't hoping slim wit a bitch. I went to the door where I heard all the moans. I breathed out and opened the door seeing slim on top of some hoe. "SLIM WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING ON TOP OF HER!" He got up and pulled
his dick back in his pants. I left crying hard asfc. I quickly ran out the front door and got in my car. I closed my door locking it and he was banging on it "Neveah! I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to do it!" I quickly pulled out the driveway and start driving. I don't know where I was driving but I know I couldn't stay here or go home. But why would he do this to our relationship. Better yet why would he do it to me? Just why?