Takeoff And Stacey

Takeoff And Stacey Was In The Shower Listening To Fetty Wap My Way. Stace Was Dancing To The Music While He Was Watching Her And Laughing Silently. Sh Turned Around And Sucked Her Teeth. "Stop Laughing." He Kept Laughing "Baby I'm Sorry But Yo Ass Can't Dance." "Ok Well Whatever And Stop Staring At My Ass." He Made A Mug Face "What The Fuck You Mean I Ain Gay So Wat I'm Suppose To Stare At." She Shrugged Her Shoulders "Iono But Stare At Something Else Other Than My Ass...It Feel Uncomfortable." He Was Quiet. She Looked Up At Him And Saw Him Looking At His Tits. "Takeoff." He Shook His Head And Looked Up " Huh." "Baby You Drooling Over My Titties." He Went Over To Her And Put A Boob In His Mouth. She Looked Down At Him And Bit Her Lip. He Then Massaged Her Other Nipple With His Hand. She Then Placed Her Hands On His Shoulders. He Picked Up Her Legs And Rapped Them Around His Waist. He Then Placed Her Back On The Wall. "Takeoff This Wall Is Cold!!" He Looked Up At Her "You Really Trynna Ruin A Nigga Time." Before She Can Say Something He Start Kissing Her. Then He Start Fingering Her Making Her Pussy Wetter. She Start Grinding Her Hips Forward. " Oh My God Baby." He Didn't Stop Fingering Her But He Used His Other Hand To Grab His Dick And Her Put It To Her Opening. When He Only Put The Head In A Lot Of Juices Came Out. "OOOOO." He Felt He Tense Up "Baby Calm Down And Let Daddy Take Control." She Wrapped Arms Around His Neck And Hold Him Tight While He Grindinded Inside Of Her Causing He To Slide Up And Down The Wall. After About 7 More Strokes She And Him Finally Came. The He Put Her Down. She Start Blushing And Took Her Sponge And Starr Soaping Him Up. Then Migos Handsome And Wealthy Came On. She Start Singing "This Video Is Stupid Babe." He Looked At Her Crazy "But You Like The Song." She Didn't Say Anything Put Roles Her Eyes. He Grabbed Her Chin. "I Love You Mama." She Stared Into His Eyes "I Love You Too." They Got Out The Shower And He Turned Off The Music And Grabbed His Speaker.They Went On The Bed And Went To Sleep.